I want Conor Khabib-2 but I want Conor to earn it

Big fan of both Conor and Khabib and ideally Conor scoring a couple not so easy KOs to earn the biggest rematch in MMA.

acording to reports about Mayweather/Khabib, Khabib is going to beat Ferguson and retire as the undefeated GOAT

Conor is a bitter ex who took the humiliation of a lifetime and needs to move on

I barely ever see conor talking about khabib any longer....and conor is looking far from bitter.

10 in a row is just silly. But title after cowboy is even more stupid.

I say two legit fights at lw would do it. Again Justin and Dustin.

Well, Conor doesnt earn things by fighting, he earns things by virtue of being popular.

He should fight Poirier. It would be a sufficiently good win and would also show that Conor is willing to beat someone twice instead of just making everyone beat him twice.

He only became top 5 because Conor beat him lol, just so Dana and the UFC cans can say he beat a top 5 guy. Best bet your ass Cowboy would be ranked like 11-15 if Conor lost.

Cowboy's been top 5 since he destroyed #4 Al in May 2019. AKA 8 months before he fought Conor.

upload_2020-1-24_11-25-31.png

Are you now going to similarly argue they boosted him so that Ferguson and Gaethje could likewise get wins over a top 5 fighter? Before those fights were ever even signed?

Big fan of both Conor and Khabib and ideally Conor scoring a couple not so easy KOs to earn the biggest rematch in MMA.

Lmao why does Conor need to score "not so easy KOs". If he's dominating and knocking fools out, how's that his fault and a knock against him?

Well, I'm in this for drama and lulz.

So, for Khabib, I want him to keep being stubborn and demand Conor to win 70 fights before he gets a rematch. Double it every time somebody asks about a rematch.

For Conor, I hope he continues his trolling and calls out another LW - Gaethje - for a fight at 170lbs. And then tells Khabib he has wins over most of the TOP 5 (Cowboy, Doostin and Gaethje), so how can Khabib duck? Keep acting like not beating them at 155lbs isn't a big deal.

But, ultimately, I hope - while all of this is going down - Tony comes outta nowhere and beats Khabib. Then starts trolling for a GSP or fight or the WW belt. Leaving Khabib and Conor looking like two gooftroops.

Strictly as a fight fan, I really have no interest in Khabonor 2 cause it'll be much of the same. I'd even prefer an Al Iquinta rematch over it.

Lmao why does Conor need to score "not so easy KOs". If he's dominating and knocking fools out, how's that his fault and a knock against him?

You misinterpreted what i meant by not so easy KOs.

They can be 1 second KOs i was referring to not stylistically favorable match ups.

You’re right, except that Mendes was supposed to be his Kryptonite and it needed like every other Conor fight except Khabib. Kahabib said 10 wins. By Khabib posts lately it looks like only 1 win and Khabib really wants the rematch.
Mendes is not Khabib or Usman. Mendes gassed and Conor beat the shit out of him. I don't see Khabib or Usman gassing like that giving Conor the opening.

Conor can make bank and keep the hype train rolling fighting guys like Nate, Gaethje, Dustin, Jorge (might be the toughest of the bunch). Jump to boxing and make another huge payday boxing Manny or Floyd.

Khabib just doesn't have the grappling he also has the fight IQ to counter Conor. The first two rounds he hardly stood in front of Conor and instead used lateral movement on the outside to keep Conor off. He has awkward but strong striking defence, no one hits him clean.

Conor may have the loser between Khabib vs Ferguson, while Gaethje get the winner, so if Khabib lost against Ferguson, they both can have a rematch I think.

But it's IF
IF

Now if Khabib win, I don't think Conor dare to fight Tony, he will push for a direct title fight, always cry begging the silver spoon.
No way conor fights ferg unless ferg wins

Dana: lol what are you stupid? Lol I'm not offering that fight.

I was thinking Pettis at 170.

Conor: Anthony pettis?!

Dana: no,we get Sergio somehow.

Conor: fair play.

No way conor fights ferg unless ferg wins

Dana: lol what are you stupid? Lol I'm not offering that fight.

I was thinking Pettis at 170.

Conor: Anthony pettis?!

Dana: no,we get Sergio somehow.

Conor: fair play.

LOL'd at the Sergio part.

Conor vs Ferg negotiations.

Dana:So tony...we got the cowboy deal in front of you.. no elbows,no trash talk,if he needs a sandwich or something just help out a little. Hes still sensitive right now. Dont call him any names

Tony: Forget it.

Why are people even talking about Conor facing Usman? Usman is a weight class heavier and the current champion. That would be like Silva in 2011 moving up to light heavyweight and beating DC.

Back