I tried, fellow Gus fans. I tried... (PIC)

Did this guy just screenshot that his twitter handle is Diaznuthugger? What a queer

That was awkward. Say your prayers, eat some vitamins, lift some weights and get a clue

How the fuck did this guy end up being the representative for us fans.

I actually lol'd.

You guys have no sense of humor.

You're askin for a man to give up his money to please you

What a bottom feeder lol

I was unaware he was still injured. The fight just makes more sense to me but if he cant fight then forget about that fight. Maybe throw Gus against Rumble since he beat his brotha Phil.

He might be close to fitness now. I don't have twitter or fb so I'm not massively up to date on fighters day to day status but the injury thing I saw on sherdogs ranking update this month

If he is fit it's a great idea. If he's not, I like throwing rumble in there too. Damn, why people think 205 is weak all of a sudden baffles me. The division is so exciting at the moment!

Id rather see DC than Gus.

Jones/DC is the fight the UFC should make if they follow the rankings. Jones/Gus 2 is the fight to make if the UFC wants to sell PPV's and give the fans what they want to see.

DC is more deserving but Gus will more than likely get the fight.

What kind of shrooms have you been eating son? Gus earned an immediate rematch from the first fight, it was so razor close, and theres plenty of arguing to be done that he actually won the fight if the judges/scoring hadnt been completely retarded, and was instead based on damage and effectiveness, and not based on who spun the most.

Instead he had to go and stop an insanely dangerous guy, and he is still the undisputed #1 contender in the divison, whereas DC, however great he may become, has not yet proven himself in LHW against anyone who wasnt a has-been or simply not a challenge. I mean Dan Henderson.. really? Not to mention that DC is not the highest ranked contender, and is gone due to injury and needs surgery. have you been eating shrooms from the same bag as the UFC matchmakers coincidentally?

DC more deserving? Im sorry, but if you arent high right now, you have no excuse

How can fans be so ignorant lol DC is undefeated and he has dominated every opponent he has fought. He also has the same amount of top ten wins as Gus. Im not even a DC fan lol

It would be the stupidest move of all time (business wise) if DC took your advice OP....

Back