I tried, fellow Gus fans. I tried... (PIC)

How the hell is DC (or anyone even slightly famous) replying to a tweet exciting?

Kids these days.

I understand DC's reasoning. He may (or may not) have said he thinks Jones will beat Gus in the rematch, BUT he's not stupid, he knows there's a very good likelihood that Gus creams him, and takes the belt, and that would totally ruin things for DC.

DC sees Jones as a great fighter which he is, someone he really wants to beat "as is" champ and all, Gus doesn't have the accolades Jones has, so Gus beating Jones would totally taint DC's victory over Jones should they fight after and DC beating Gus wouldn't have the same luster as beating Jones would in his current "as is" state.

Either way, I think it's pretty cool DC replied to a fan.. and copied Jones/Gus.

I once tweeted Mark Hunt and told him to be careful of Big Foots ground game I think I really helped him in that fight

Jones/DC is the fight the UFC should make if they follow the rankings. Jones/Gus 2 is the fight to make if the UFC wants to sell PPV's and give the fans what they want to see.

DC is more deserving but Gus will more than likely get the fight.

Truth.

1378775145530.jpg

Don't sell yourself short, you succeeded in being awfully lame.

How has a twitter conversation upset so many people? So many crybabylosers on this board.

Back