I tried, fellow Gus fans. I tried... (PIC)

TS, someday you will look back at this and cringe as much as we are now.

Putting a fighter in his place in the fight order that appeases you. You got cajones.

See the trick is that if you actually convinced him and then post the tweet on here. As douchey/bold of a move that is we'd be so shocked at his compliance that we'd forget about your transgression.

I'd become an internet superstar.

Does anyone find this as funny as I do?

I'm shocked he even acknowledged your idiocy.

i stared at the screen for 30 seconds trying to verbalize what i was thinking, but ill just go with this

TS is terrible

Dc thinks you are stupid and I agree with him.

Just let the big boys work this out amongst themselves. There's something weasel-esque and disturbing about you reaching out to DC with this. Keep your emotions in check with this one, trust me.

Please don't ever speak for the fans.

Not sure this thread went quite to plan huh TS?

Thread-Backfire-Negged1.gif

So you disagree? He is undefeated with the same amount of top 10 wins at LHW as Gus and yet he has only fought twice there.

I see you are quite adamant about having DC in front of Gus. For one, Gus just went toe to toe with Jones and people overwhelmingly want the rematch. Instead, he stops manuwa. Yet, in this time Cormier slips in front of him by beating Hendo?

Jones/DC is the fight the UFC should make if they follow the rankings. Jones/Gus 2 is the fight to make if the UFC wants to sell PPV's and give the fans what they want to see.

DC is more deserving but Gus will more than likely get the fight.

This is how I feel. I also want to see Jones/DC first. I want to see the rematch but I just like new fights over rematches.

I see you are quite adamant about having DC in front of Gus. For one, Gus just went toe to toe with Jones and people overwhelmingly want the rematch. Instead, he stops manuwa. Yet, in this time Cormier slips in front of him by beating Hendo?

The thing is I prefer seeing Jones/Gus 2 instead but Im not going to lie and say Gus is more deserving than DC because he isnt. Hendo was top 10, Manuwa wasnt.
DC won the HW Grand Prix and has dominated HW's. The UFC makes more rematches than all of the past organizations put together.

I'd rather see dc v jones before gus v jones so you don't speak for me

This is how I feel. I also want to see Jones/DC first. I want to see the rematch but I just like new fights over rematches.

I wish the UFC would grow some balls and make Jones/Dc and Gus/Rashad on the same card. If Gus can defeat Rashad then he should get the title shot.

I wish the UFC would grow some balls and make Jones/Dc and Gus/Rashad on the same card. If Gus can defeat Rashad then he should get the title shot.

If it would work timescale wise I really like it. But rashad is out for a while with this knee injury. Shame it would make for one hell of a main/co-main

If it would work timescale wise I really like it. But rashad is out for a while with this knee injury. Shame it would make for one hell of a main/co-main

I was unaware he was still injured. The fight just makes more sense to me but if he cant fight then forget about that fight. Maybe throw Gus against Rumble since he beat his brotha Phil.

I'd never dare to do this. Who the fuck are you to decide what the fans want ts

Back