• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I think it's time to accept that Jon was innocent

Those barely detectable metabolites were a result of the anabolics not fully clearing his system before another test came up.

Anybody with a shred of endocrinology knowledge knows that his questionable T/E ratios paint a picture of intentional use, regardless of his tainted supplement lies.

Guy got popped a second time and cooperated with the commission for a reduced sentence that doesn’t absolve him of any wrong doing. Let’s keep our heads in the sand though; a guy that takes in fish scale by the kilo and does hit-and-runs would never do steroids to get an edge, just like it’s his opponent’s fault for running into his outstretched fingers during a match.

Fuck you.

Jon Jones is the greatest of all time and I'll fight anybody that disagrees.

Then you'd have to fight Jon Jones. The man himself didn't think he was good enough to beat DC clean.

Jon Jones today pled guilty to one felony charge of leaving the scene of an accident involving injury, but he avoided jail time when a judge granted him a conditional discharge.

So that orange suit he is wearing???? Did he put that on at home, or did he walk from a JAIL CELL to the courtroom?

Anyhow... Just having some fun. Looking forward to seeing Jones fight, even if that makes me a hypocrite.

So that orange suit he is wearing???? Did he put that on at home, or did he walk from a JAIL CELL to the courtroom?

Anyhow... Just having some fun. Looking forward to seeing Jones fight, even if that makes me a hypocrite.

As I thought, the true agenda comes out. Just know bud, you are part of the problem here, trolling or not.

Those barely detectable metabolites were a result of the anabolics not fully clearing his system before another test came up.

Anybody with a shred of endocrinology knowledge knows that his questionable T/E ratios paint a picture of intentional use, regardless of his tainted supplement lies.

Guy got popped a second time and cooperated with the commission for a reduced sentence that doesn’t absolve him of any wrong doing. Let’s keep our heads in the sand though; a guy that takes in fish scale by the kilo and does hit-and-runs would never do steroids to get an edge, just like it’s his opponent’s fault for running into his outstretched fingers during a match.

Fuck you.

Trolls are not even trying to hide their agenda anymore.

1uki1i.jpg

jon-jones-crying-press-conference-doping.jpg

The face of an innocent... {<jordan}

None of those athletes were busted 3 times for performance enhancing drugs.

Please reference Lance Armstrong if your going to make comparisons.

However Lance had only 1 ball and anyone can see his drug use is more acceptable than Jones.

Enough of this witch hunt. You can't browse Sherdog anymore and have a proper discussion about Jon Jones before known trolls with hidden agendas shows up and try to derail the discussion with steroids accusations and fighter bashing in general.

You really think he has never roided? Impossible, they are all taking some form of PE drugs. His team just miscalculated. I don't hold that against him at all. I just want to see him fight! It's about time he got back into the cage.

How can he still have active tbol + steroid metabolites of others highly rare, hard to get and expensive roids in the us that no supplement company would ever put in since it would be to expensive in his blood? 3x in a ROW!!! And cocain is also a ped since it is a painkiller and stimulance.
Only thing we know now is that jones is selling roids too, cockain is expensive the ufc doesnt pay well so wouldnt be that suprising.

As I thought, the true agenda comes out. Just know bud, you are part of the problem here, trolling or not.

Agenda???

1 Watch Fights
2 Have fun on Sherdog

Part of the problem? What problem?

Jon Jones has problems. Problems with Cocaine, Problems passing drug tests without many months of behind the scenes bargaining with lawyers and plea deals..... Those are the problems and they remain whether you like Jon Jones or you don't like him.

So maybe think about dropping your Snowflake, Permavictem "you are part of the problem" thing.

It's cage fighting bro.

Jon Jones is definitely innocent of being a good person, and a clean athlete.

That being said, he is still unmatched in the cage. I only can hope for a good fight.

There's no evidence he used em as PEDs. Tainted supplements.

Jon Jones is definitely innocent of being a good person, and a clean athlete.

That being said, he is still unmatched in the cage. I only can hope for a good fight.

Let’s see if he passes the tests prior the fight, and in its aftermath...

Back