• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I think it's time to accept that Jon was innocent

ortizgnp

Juice Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Enough of this witch hunt. You can't browse Sherdog anymore and have a proper discussion about Jon Jones before known trolls with hidden agendas shows up and try to derail the discussion with steroids accusations and fighter bashing in general.

Illegal substances were found in his system, yes, but he got cleared of any wrong doing. I think it's about time we move on and accept that Jon was innocent.
Shouldn't we be happy that he's coming back to fight Gus?

Jones is arguably the greatest fighter of all time.

Imagine football fans hating on Brady this way.
Imagine basketball fans hating on Lebron or Jordan this way.

It would never happen.

Lets just enjoy the moment. The biggest rematch in the history of the sport is taking place on December, 29.

Yes, Jon Jones did nothing wrong.

This is common knowledge amongst unbiased mma fans who appreciate the wide array of fighters and personalities in this sport.

It’s NEVER that deep fam. Can’t wait for Jones vs Gus.

Jon Jones is definitely innocent of being a good person, and a clean athlete.

That being said, he is still unmatched in the cage. I only can hope for a good fight.

Imagine football fans hating on Brady this way.
Imagine basketball fans hating on Lebron or Jordan this way.

It would never happen.
Sure it would. All of those guys have fans who don't like them and if they behaved like Jones, there would be a lot more of them.

but he got cleared of any wrong doing. I think it's about time we move on and accept that Jon was innocent.

Imagine you go to jail for 12 months, and then go back for 15 more months, it's because you are innocent? If you have to agree to a deal that turns you into an informant, it's because you are innocent?

Last edited:
Jon Jones is the greatest of all time and I'll fight anybody that disagrees.

As I thought, another quality thread by a known quality poster @ortizgnp

Well said bud. All of these known trolls are quick to rush to any pro Jones thread to slander his name by calling him negative remarks and falsely accusing the innocent man of being a “juice head” disgusting but not surprising given the fighter bashing agenda that is very common around this place.

Pretty sure USADA admitted Jon was innocent when the cleared him of any wrong doing. This whole witch hunt has taken years off his athletic prime. He is similar to Ali and Vietman.

jlj.0.gif

I want to see him fight, and I believe in USADA that for the next fight he will be tested and clean

It's a great fight and I'm happy to see him back

But his legacy is like his supplements, it's tainted

If you go to jail for 12 months, and then go back for 15 more months, it's because you are innocent? If you have to agree to a deal that turns you into an informant, it's because you are innocent?

Jon never went to jail so take your troll agenda elsewhere, bud.

Innocent, in talks for GOAT, wouldn't consider him to be it just yet though. Can't wait for him vs Gus. Do hope Gus wins though, feel he deserves it more.

Pretty sure USADA admitted Jon was innocent when the cleared him of any wrong doing. This whole witch hunt has taken years off his athletic prime. He is similar to Ali and Vietman.
Virtually identical scenarios

It’s a sad thing that the haters won’t look at the actual facts of the matter

In fact haters go as far as to turn on their beloved USADA while not acknowledge that it was an INDEPENDENT arbiter who ruled on both Jones cases

And both times Jon was specifically ruled NOT to be a drug cheat, and not to have intentionally cheated
In fact BOTH times Jon did not have a an amount of banned substance in his body at the threshold of a therapeutic dose

But never let the facts get in the way of hate

Jon is the greatest fighter we’ve ever seen seen compete, and like any brilliant athlete at the top of their field (Brady, HeBRon, Ronaldo) people just want to tear him down

What’s more disgusting is the glee haters take in every misstep he has. It is very very concerning to me.

Maybe Luke Thomas was right all those years ago when he spoke about why he thought the fans would never embrace Jon.

ITT: Lots of people putting personality over ability.

<Waaah>

Cry me a river... The GOAT is back.

Last edited:
Back