• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I think it's time to accept that Jon was innocent

Are you somehow A) likening a sports infraction to a criminal offense while B) ignoring the role that intent plays in sentencing for criminal offenses?
I didn't drive red light or shoot my friend in the face intentionally. Just like Jon.

I responded to your stupid reply to my post. My point is saying "I didn't mean to" is not a get out of jail card. Even less so when you're a repeat offender like Jon.

Jon is a cheat according to the highest authority on these things. That's a fact. The American anti-doping authorities clearly have a different opinion on cheating. This means that American athletes compete at different standards than athletes from other nations. That, in turn, leaves me no option but to assume that all American athletes are on the juice. That all Olympic medals won by Americans were won through cheating.

He has good explanation for everything, except his girly T/E levels (same as DC unfortunately, because I ike DC).

but he got cleared of any wrong doing.
tenor.gif

Get your facts straight

@Njmma209 Bud, you are intellectually superior to that known fighter bashing troll @snackgod don't even entertain his agenda, he knows that he took an L deep down in his core. @snackgod Just know snacks, you are part of the problem, bud.

nope sorry im not part of the jon is pa perfect person and a saint of a man jones army.

I support real role models not lying cheating scum bags,.

The facts are Jon Jones is taking his belt back that is rightfully his, in December at UFC 232.

You can Stay salty or choose to appreciate greatness. The ball is in your court

so when gus loses who will you and jon jones blame.

Enough of this witch hunt. You can't browse Sherdog anymore and have a proper discussion about Jon Jones before known trolls with hidden agendas shows up and try to derail the discussion with steroids accusations and fighter bashing in general.

Illegal substances were found in his system, yes, but he got cleared of any wrong doing. I think it's about time we move on and accept that Jon was innocent.
Shouldn't we be happy that he's coming back to fight Gus?

Jones is arguably the greatest fighter of all time.

Imagine football fans hating on Brady this way.
Imagine basketball fans hating on Lebron or Jordan this way.

It would never happen.

Lets just enjoy the moment. The biggest rematch in the history of the sport is taking place on December, 29.

Jon Jones is innocent but Gus is going to beat him this time.

When Gus loses who will I blame?

I’ll blame the GOATJones for brutally finishing off Gus

I can see jon crying after words blaming the ufc for making him fight on to short of notice. gus isn't scared of jon and won the last fight 3-2.

gus takes away one of jon biggest weapon his distance advanatage.

I can see jon crying after words blaming the ufc for making him fight on to short of notice. gus isn't scared of jon and won the last fight 3-2.

gus takes away one of jon biggest weapon his distance advanatage.
Jones will like a punching bag without his roids! He will break in 2 rounds and disappear into the sunset, but if he roids again he might last until the end and his face will look like Mr potato head!

Bud, your AV is of one of the biggest known cheats of the sport, so I ask, what is your agenda?
No agenda, just a fan of honesty, something that is foreign to most Jones fans. First of all, bones has a history of cheating in a lot of different ways even aside from the roiding. Secondly, I don't go around saying "Vitor is clean" and turning a blind eye to the obvious. I love Vitor ( who is still a far better man than Jones, though a less skilled fighter), but have never been shy to admit that I am disappointed in Vitor's "usage".

Be a fan of Jones all you want, but with that just be honest with who you are "supporting", as i am about Vitor. Don't be so delusional.

No, Silva was unbeatable and was compared to Conor, in a troll job. I said Conor was always beatable by many in the division and he never ruled over the division. He was not the humanitarian.

Ali was a humanitarian and went to jail for it whereas Jones went to jail for jackassery.

That's it that's all. EXCEPT that Anderson was a humanitarian because he whipped human ass for our enjoyment and made cute faces otherwise.
Anderson was beatable, maybe not in the ufc. I'm also one of those guys who didnt buy the ufc narrative that all the best guys fight for them.
Anderson is also a steroid cheat.

Anderson was beatable, maybe not in the ufc. I'm also one of those guys who didnt buy the ufc narrative that all the best guys fight for them.
Anderson is also a steroid cheat.
I'm just talking about their reputation or image at the time. All humans are beatable. But at the time Anderson was ALMOST universally accepted as unbeatable, which NOBODY has said about Conor and is not a reputation or image he's ever had.

And Anderson would never knowingly take a steroid - I bristle at the accusation. He simply wanted a harder cock and who can blame a man, right?

Poor guy getting caught in that nasty USADA trap. This world is so vicious that sometimes I have to watch some ol' MMA....

Jones will like a punching bag without his roids! He will break in 2 rounds and disappear into the sunset, but if he roids again he might last until the end and his face will look like Mr potato head!

I cant wai to see who jon jones blames for this lose. I bet it the ufc for making him fight on so short notice.

Back