• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I think it's time to accept that Jon was innocent

I don't care. I just want him to do this again!

giphy.gif

That is a felony level beat down.

There's no evidence he used em as PEDs. Tainted supplements.

It's the other way around, having the substance in your body is the offense and he's supposed to prove that it was caused by a tainted supplement. He failed to do that both times.

Enough of this witch hunt. You can't browse Sherdog anymore and have a proper discussion about Jon Jones before known trolls with hidden agendas shows up and try to derail the discussion with steroids accusations and fighter bashing in general.

Illegal substances were found in his system, yes, but he got cleared of any wrong doing. I think it's about time we move on and accept that Jon was innocent.
Shouldn't we be happy that he's coming back to fight Gus?

Jones is arguably the greatest fighter of all time.

Imagine football fans hating on Brady this way.
Imagine basketball fans hating on Lebron or Jordan this way.

It would never happen.

Lets just enjoy the moment. The biggest rematch in the history of the sport is taking place on December, 29.

"cleared of wrongdoing"

Well no, he wasnt

He got a three month reduction, three months off of forty eight...

Let’s see if he passes the tests prior the fight, and in its aftermath...
Regardless if he does, he won't be clean. He doesn't fight, or live life clean.

Kind of common knowledge at this point though. A bit of a dead horse to beat.

Remember that time Jon left rehab after 1 day because he couldn't function without his daily breakfast of cocaine and steroids?

Enough of this witch hunt. You can't browse Sherdog anymore and have a proper discussion about Jon Jones before known trolls with hidden agendas shows up and try to derail the discussion with steroids accusations and fighter bashing in general.

Illegal substances were found in his system, yes, but he got cleared of any wrong doing. I think it's about time we move on and accept that Jon was innocent.
Shouldn't we be happy that he's coming back to fight Gus?

Jones is arguably the greatest fighter of all time.

Imagine football fans hating on Brady this way.
Imagine basketball fans hating on Lebron or Jordan this way.

It would never happen.

Lets just enjoy the moment. The biggest rematch in the history of the sport is taking place on December, 29.

How naive can you be?

Jones had the t/e ratio of a blatant roided some 5 years ago. He has failed two per tests. One of which was for “dick pills” and one of which was from “tainted supplements”. The receipt with the tainted supps that he produced had the very steroid that he was caught for on it. It’s also the same steroid that severa of his camp members have been caught with and that his wrestling coach sells (per Cerrone). His brothers were caught with roids. There is a highly famous incident in which he hid from drug testers for a lengthy period of time under the cage to avoid being caught. He put on a solid 20 lbs of muscle in incredible time. None of this points to a clean jones who was at the wrong place wrong time. In fact, it’s factual evidence that he has used steroids for years.

Lastly, someone ruled innocent doesn’t reach a deal that includes ratting out other steroid cheats.

Imagine someone falsely accused of trafficking drugs. The courts decide he’s innocent but part of his release is that he rats on drug traffickers. Please, this is insanity. Dude shoots needles up his ass.

Virtually identical scenarios

It’s a sad thing that the haters won’t look at the actual facts of the matter

In fact haters go as far as to turn on their beloved USADA while not acknowledge that it was an INDEPENDENT arbiter who ruled on both Jones cases

And both times Jon was specifically ruled NOT to be a drug cheat, and not to have intentionally cheated
In fact BOTH times Jon did not have a an amount of banned substance in his body at the threshold of a therapeutic dose

But never let the facts get in the way of hate

Jon is the greatest fighter we’ve ever seen seen compete, and like any brilliant athlete at the top of their field (Brady, HeBRon, Ronaldo) people just want to tear him down

What’s more disgusting is the glee haters take in every misstep he has. It is very very concerning to me.

Maybe Luke Thomas was right all those years ago when he spoke about why he thought the fans would never embrace Jon.
How much ufc money does it take for an independent arbitrator to lie to usada? Wake up.

How much ufc money does it take for an independent arbitrator to lie to usada? Wake up.

Google Richard McLaren and read about his career, what he has done and take your conspiracy theories elsewhere.

After all the shit Jon has done and the way UFC, in conjunction with USADA operated, you say we are the ones with the hidden agenda.

Unbelievable.

After all the shit Jon has done and the way UFC, in conjunction with USADA operated, you say we are the ones with the hidden agenda.

Unbelievable.

How have they operated

Seriously aside from this one case tell me where else USADA has allegedly taken money to let a guy off

How they operated

Seriously aside from this one case tell me where else USADA has allegedly taken money to let a guy off

They came after Lance, Marion and God knows who but they let an MMA fighter off the hook.

{<jordan}

Back