• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I think it's time to accept that Jon was innocent

USADA goes out and says that the fighter didn't cheat intentionally = People say USADA is corrupt and they can't be trusted.

USADA goes out and says "Here, the MGSS Panel, comprised entirely of specially trained arbitrators from the Court of Arbitration for Sport, concluded that Jones’ degree of fault was at the very top end of the scale." = Retards say he was cleared.

I am here to watch Jones cocaine, peds and snitch memes.

dZNhY9D.gif

Last edited:
USADA goes out and says "Here, the MGSS Panel, comprised entirely of specially trained arbitrators from the Court of Arbitration for Sport, concluded that Jones’ degree of fault was at the very top end of the scale." = Retards say he was cleared.

I raise you this

“The independent arbitrator found that Jon Jones was not intentionally cheating in this case, and while we thought 18-months was the appropriate sanction given the other circumstances of the case, we respect the arbitrator’s decision and believe that justice was served,” USADA CEO Travis T. Tygart said in a statement.

(for the 11th time)

They still have to follow their guidelines, bud. At the end of the day Jon is responsible for his own body.

Yes, he got the max suspension because the stuff was in his system, but they made it very clear that he didn't cheat intentionally. And that's the most important part, bud.

Romero, Means, JDS, Lil Nog and co also had stuff in their system and they still got a reduced sentence from the guideline.

I raise you this

“The independent arbitrator found that Jon Jones was not intentionally cheating in this case, and while we thought 18-months was the appropriate sanction given the other circumstances of the case, we respect the arbitrator’s decision and believe that justice was served,” USADA CEO Travis T. Tygart said in a statement.

(for the 11th time)

Which is a different case. Also USADA was free to reduce his sentence furthermore before the arbitration, and they chose not to.

Yes because an independent arbiter can prove "intention" LMFAO.

JBJ is a steroid cheat and has likely been his whole career.

I mean they basically only kept him on the sideline until the investigation had run it's course and everyone close to the case has gone out of their way to say he's not a cheater

His innocence is pretty clear at this point but of course there are a few hanging on to this mistake for dear life.
Probably racist

Must be corruption.

Get it?

No, it's simply that they did find what supplement was contaminated. Jones didn't, in two separate cases with different banned susbtances.

Lmao no way this guy still posts here?

Jones was getting 8 years according to him.

That guy and snackgoof are known fighter bashing trolls, bud.

Back