"I should be a two weight world champion"

MM would beat cruz ass at 135 no doubt in my mind

What you believe will always stay between your ears. It's. It reality, it's only your retarded ass thoughts. RDA would beat Conor within inches of eternity. That's MY thoughts..... Again, it's all perception, not reality.

Reality has it, Conor got his ass torn apart by Nate Diaz.

Didn't read past the first sentence but I'll respond to that part..... I criticized my OWN outlook too calling it meaningless. You can't seem to be bothered to read between the lines and understand my context, therefor I won't read your shit post.

Have a SPLENDID afternoon. #DrinkCoffee
If you really want people to understand your context then maybe you should give up insulting people.

Then you say you didn't even read the rest of my post. So apparently, you want me to take in your message while you refuse to read mine.

200.gif

Woodley knocking Bisping out isn't unlikely.

If you really want people to understand your context then maybe you should give up insulting people.

Then you say you didn't even read the rest of my post. So apparently, you want me to take in your message while you refuse to read mine.

200.gif
image.jpeg

Conor should still fight RDA and let Aldo fight Holloway for the interim belt.

Mighty Mouse could have done it when Cruz was out, and Dillashaw or Barao had the strap. I don't see him beating Cruz, however.

Conor has the best chance right now at FW and LW...He just needs to be protected from Edgar, and grapplers @ LW, he had a better shot vs RDA or Pettis than he does vs Eddie. Also Diaz I think crushes him again @ LW... I'd love to see Connor vs Cowboy.

Bisping is probably the weakest champion of any division right now, so potentially Woodly, Wonderboy, GSP, or even Rory could take both WW and MW.... I think Maia has an easier time beating Bisping than he does winning WW belt, honestly.

I don't see any MWs moving up and beating Rumble/DC at LHW.... or Jones if he ever stops beating himself and I think at best they get 50% vs Gustaffson. Romero might be the only one who stands a chance @ LHW, and I wouldn't bet on him.

Rumble I think has the potential to win MW, LHW, and Heavyweight belts.... DC (LHW/HW), Cain(HW), Romero (MW), and Werdum(HW) are the only 4 people that I'd have any faith in stopping him. Hunt might also be a really really tough fight for Rumble.

Who are these LW monsters who outweigh Aldo by 20-30 pounds and would not only take him down, but keep him down?

Aldo stuffs everyone in the LW division and out strikes them. Aldo would be the LW champ.
Aldo vs khabib would be pretty awesome.
Also, by Conors logic Aldo should already be a 2 division champion. They wouldn't let him move up to fight pettis without vacating his belt, and he would've wrecked pettis.

Such pointless stuff, just cause Alvarez KO'd RDA doesn't by any stretch mean that Conor would've beat him at 196. Conor should just stop with that BS and defend the belt he already has FFS.

DC easy if he could lose his spare tire.

My boy Ferguson will be one day.

What you believe will always stay between your ears. It's. It reality, it's only your retarded ass thoughts. RDA would beat Conor within inches of eternity. That's MY thoughts..... Again, it's all perception, not reality.

Reality has it, Conor got his ass torn apart by Nate Diaz.
Im sure tou thought that about Aldo too.

So glad RDA got KTFO. Hate champions who consistently pull out due to a stubbed toe.

RDA broken his fuckin feet and you come to say that bullshit??

I bet you would cry like baby in fetal position if you broke your feet like RDA!

Back