"I should be a two weight world champion"

Cant really call DC a 2 weight world champion. He didnt even hold the actual Strikeforce HW belt. He just had the Grand Prix belt. He never beat the actual champion and only fought Bigfoot and Barnett to get it.

Fedor was the real heavyweight champion until he lost to Werdum.

Werdum then lost to Overeem.

Overeem lost to Bigfoot.

Bigfoot lost to Cain and the real heavyweight championship was united with the UFC champion.

So yes, DC was never the real heavyweight champion- but it's possibly that he was the best HW in the world at one point.

Oh wait you're that racist guy everybody knows about.

Cant really call DC a 2 weight world champion. He didnt even hold the actual Strikeforce HW belt. He just had the Grand Prix belt. He never beat the actual champion and only fought Bigfoot and Barnett to get it.

HW Grand Prix Championship.

There was a good chance and solid argument that DC was the number 1 HW in the world.

He and Cain wouldn't fight each other so we couldn't find out.

I agree I would pick him in a fight against RDA. Unfortunately, if he ever does get to challenge again for the second belt the champion may be a much more difficult style match up for him.

Alvarez shouldn't have a problem with repeatedly taking Conor down and making the fight look Mendes/Conor round 1 over and over again

Alvarez shouldn't have a problem with repeatedly taking Conor down and making the fight look Mendes/Conor round 1 over and over again

That could very well happen. I see Conor as having a better chance of catching Eddie than he would a guy like Khabib though.

As many of you know Conor claimed the other day that if he fought RDA he would have KO'd him and become a two weight UFC champ.

Which of the current UFC champions do you think would have the best chance of becoming a two weight champion?

I'll start it off and say I think Cormier would definitely have a chance of taking that heavyweight belt if he ever went up and challenged, however, I do not see that ever happening. I could see Conor catching Eddie if he were to challenge for that belt under his reign, but if Khabib was holding the belt at the time Conor would be out of luck.
I think Conor should attempt to be less delusional
and stick to 145

Fedor was the real heavyweight champion until he lost to Werdum.

Werdum then lost to Overeem.

Overeem lost to Bigfoot.

Bigfoot lost to Cain and the real heavyweight championship was united with the UFC champion.

So yes, DC was never the real heavyweight champion- but it's possibly that he was the best HW in the world at one point.

Oh wait you're that racist guy everybody knows about.

No actually Overeem was the Strikeforce champion. He beat Werdum and then pulled out of the tournament. DC then entered as an alternate and beat Bigfoot and then beat Barnett. He never faced Overeem the real champion so he was never a true HW champion. And you are that guy everyone saw me make a fool of. The same race obsessed loser who is still mad and now stalks me. Blocked.

Get off this crap about Conor ever being the LW champ. If he can't beat Diaz he sure in the hell can't beat Alvarez or RDA.

Shouldn't have taken the replacement fight then, no one to blame but himself.

DC has been a 2 weight Champion already.

Would still probably give him the best shot to hold the LHW and HW belt out of any of the current Champions.
What's more is that he could even make 185 and get three belts. People just love hating on DC cuz he lost 1 fight to Juicin Jones but Jones never fought and became champ at HW (even tho he's way bigger than DC). DC could easily beat Stipe or anyone at HW too. DC's biggest problem is that he is two nice, he wanted it to be easier for his friends Luke and Cain and decided he would be a nice guy, just get 1 belt, fight in the hardest division, be booed mercilessly, and become hated and loathed by all fans all over MMA.

I believe Mac would've beat RDA & been a 2 division world champion.

I think DC is pretty great but some people overrate him at HW here. His fights against Mir and Roy didn't exactly set the world on fire. The top 5 guys prob give him trouble. A fight with Overeem would be really interesting though. DC is susceptible to body strikes and Overeem is susceptible to punches.

I think Demetrious could beat Cruz in a rematch, so my vote is Mighty Mouse.

No actually Overeem was the Strikeforce champion. He beat Werdum and then pulled out of the tournament. DC then entered as an alternate and beat Bigfoot and then beat Barnett. He never faced Overeem the real champion so he was never a true HW champion. And you are that guy everyone saw me make a fool of. The same race obsessed loser who is still mad and now stalks me. Blocked.

If you had any reading comprehension you'd understand that I said what you said (that Overeem was the Strikeforce champion).

racist dummy.

Would shoulda coulda.

All we know is that against a normal sized human being his chin doesn't hold up.

And about the myth of him needing to connect only once, how many one-punch ko's does he have in the UFC again?

1, Jose Aldo.

Mini-Mendes took that left several times. So did Siver, Brandao and Holloway. Even Poirier, who gets rocked every fight. All TKOs.

Jose Aldo can and should have both the FW and LW titles.

Back