"I should be a two weight world champion"

PreDaToRTacTiCs

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
As many of you know Conor claimed the other day that if he fought RDA he would have KO'd him and become a two weight UFC champ.

Which of the current UFC champions do you think would have the best chance of becoming a two weight champion?

I'll start it off and say I think Cormier would definitely have a chance of taking that heavyweight belt if he ever went up and challenged, however, I do not see that ever happening. I could see Conor catching Eddie if he were to challenge for that belt under his reign, but if Khabib was holding the belt at the time Conor would be out of luck.

DC has been a 2 weight Champion already.

Would still probably give him the best shot to hold the LHW and HW belt out of any of the current Champions.

Would still probably give him the best shot to hold the LHW and HW belt out of any of the current Champions.

So has Conor.

I meant holding two UFC belts at the same time. You're right he did win the SF Grand Prix belt.

I think dj could squeak by Cruz in a rematch. (Pun intended)

So glad RDA got KTFO. Hate champions who consistently pull out due to a stubbed toe.

Out of current champions Probably Cormier or Dj,or jj if they made a 125 divison thats it though.

Aldo could be FW and LW champ. He beats Eddie and Conor in a rematch.

I'd take Woodley over Bisping. Wouldn't bet on him successfully defending it though unless he got to pick Henderson.

Conor may be right though.

He always connects, has tremendous power, and is scary accurate.

RDA has a very breakable chin.

RDA looked game as fuck against Alvarez but Conor would only need 1 shot.

imo good chance Conor would have been a 2-weight champion and would have brought MMA into the next level if RDA didn't pull out.

Conor IMO, he is clearly the most talented and dominant champion, the way he cleared through the FW division was amazing, he just needs to defend his belt or he should be stripped.

Cant really call DC a 2 weight world champion. He didnt even hold the actual Strikeforce HW belt. He just had the Grand Prix belt. He never beat the actual champion and only fought Bigfoot and Barnett to get it.

Aldo would beat Alvarez.

BTW, Conor would have been mauled by RDA

I think Conor loses to Nate again but would have and should have KO'd RDA.

Conor may be right though.

He always connects, has tremendous power, and is scary accurate.

RDA has a very breakable chin.

RDA looked game as fuck against Alvarez but Conor would only need 1 shot.

imo good chance Conor would have been a 2-weight champion and would have brought MMA into the next level if RDA didn't pull out.

I agree I would pick him in a fight against RDA. Unfortunately, if he ever does get to challenge again for the second belt the champion may be a much more difficult style match up for him.

Conor could have definitely KO'd RDA in this post-USADA era.

DC will get eaten alive in modern HW, imo. Chin will be cracked for sure

Back