I shall consider the Khabib fight to be a title defense for CONOR and you can't stop me

GSP willingly gave up his belts(s) ESPECIALLY the middleweight belt (which shouldn't have even been in Bispings possession anymore given his ducking and the fact that there was already an established interim champ in Whittaker).

Your way of thinking makes sense for Jones and sort of for Conor i guess.

Do you consider the fight vs Aldo a title defense seeing as Conor already had the interim FW belt vs Mendes.

It is like your opinion dude. Did not read. <1>

I'm with you OP. Conor at least beat the champion to win the belt. Khabib ended up beating an unranked fighter to win the belt, and then in his first defense he's fighting the guy that never lost it to begin with. Stripping McGregor did literally nothing for the division, so I am most definitely counting this as Conor's first title defense.

GSP willingly gave up his belts(s) ESPECIALLY the middleweight belt (which shouldn't have even been in Bispings possession anymore given his ducking and the fact that there was already an established interim champ in Whittaker).

Your way of thinking makes sense for Jones and sort of for Conor i guess.

Do you consider the fight vs Aldo a title defense seeing as Conor already had the interim FW belt vs Mendes.

Interim belts are #1 contender belts, not World Titles.

I'm talking World Champions only.

Fuck yeah!

Bas is still UFC Heavyweight champ.

Npw8iaq.jpg

To be the man, you gotta beat the man, brother! Whoooo!

<20>

You're one of those nerds who gets their knickers in a twist about technicalities like being "stripped" aren't you.

What a nerd.
no you are wrong,

stripped stripped , I will make it easy for you, seems like you have issues with understanding.
means double stripped

and people are asking why you dont like Conor fanboys.
look at TS , there is the answer.

that NotoriousMillions guy is even worse than TS , he is crying now why he was not the first with this bullshit idea
I proved NotoriousMillions wrong in a debate and the guy put me on ignore and even told me beforehand. That should tell you all about the guy lol.

Huge Conor fan but fuck that. Also, you come off as some :eek::eek::eek: who would say something like "McGod".

I cant believe in the time Conor was gone the best they could do was Khabib vs. Al.

CONOR hasn't lost at either FW nor LW since winning the World Title in both of those divisions, therefore I shall consider his upcoming title fight to be a defense of his LW crown and you can't stop me.

GSP hasn't lost at either WW nor MW since being champion of those divisions. If his next fight is a title fight in either division I shall consider it a defense of his crown and you can't stop me.

When my boy Jonny Bones next fights for the LHW belt I shall consider that an extension of his 8-defense streak, not the start of a new one, and you can't stop me.

It's only beta dork weiners who give a shit about nerdy technicalities like being "stripped". Every ALPHA knows a KING is not deposed via rule of law. A KING is only deposed when he is CONQUERED IN BATTLE.

Real FIGHT fans know the only thing that reduces a champion from being a non-champion is being BEATEN IN A FUCKING FIGHT.

112a99675a099f14df8d3975127cd2ba.jpg

Too long. Gay post. As far as the title goes, I won't consider it a title defense and you can't stop me. Do something about it.

Ofcourse they are, because if the act belt is out for an extended period of time the interim keeps the division going, that guy defends and defends until the champ returns or doesn't return, Khabibs belt in that case is nothing more than an interim belt as he never beat the champ, Conor is the legit champ.

conor wasn't defending vs aldo. when barao fought he wasn't fighting the champ he fought mayday.

conor was more than ok being stripped stripped instead of fighting khabib so that ok conor fan to think khabib is a bum. after khabib wins hope you man up and admit khabib is better and don't blame ring rust.

Huge Conor fan but fuck that. Also, you come off as some :eek::eek::eek: who would say something like "McGod".

I cant believe in the time Conor was gone the best they could do was Khabib vs. Al.

khabib cant help that tony lost to a power cord and the nysac is a clown show to pull max at min for no reason.

Honestly we were more secure when the McNuggets where all enclosed on their safe space on the Floyd v Connie sparring match session.69C67816-1258-474F-AB42-9DF09600769F.jpeg
Now they are loose and we have to deal with then.
5CE4C028-F451-4223-8B2C-660C97E46E48.gif

conor wasn't defending vs aldo. when barao fought he wasn't fighting the champ he fought mayday.

conor was more than ok being stripped stripped instead of fighting khabib so that ok conor fan to think khabib is a bum. after khabib wins hope you man up and admit khabib is better and don't blame ring rust.
I'm a fan of both of them you imbecile, you do realise that is possible? Of course he was happy to be stripped he knew he could get his shot anytime he wanted WHEN he was ready to return, he never lost the belt so if he beats Khabib it's in effect a defence whether you want to see that or not, in the same way that Khabib beating a random lightweight doesn't make him the real champ, if anything that's an interim belt down to a tee.

Do Conor fans live in an alternate reality where he wasn't stripped? He failed to defend. He got stripped. Khabib won the belt. Stop the delusion.

I bet Conor fans are claiming it's a defense so they can excuse him from defending the belt if he wins it again.

Habib beats Al LaQuinta for a toilet paper belt and you’re calling TS delusional? Lol

CONOR hasn't lost at either FW nor LW since winning the World Title in both of those divisions, therefore I shall consider his upcoming title fight to be a defense of his LW crown and you can't stop me.

GSP hasn't lost at either WW nor MW since being champion of those divisions. If his next fight is a title fight in either division I shall consider it a defense of his crown and you can't stop me.

When my boy Jonny Bones next fights for the LHW belt I shall consider that an extension of his 8-defense streak, not the start of a new one, and you can't stop me.

It's only beta dork weiners who give a shit about nerdy technicalities like being "stripped". Every ALPHA knows a KING is not deposed via rule of law. A KING is only deposed when he is CONQUERED IN BATTLE.

Real FIGHT fans know the only thing that reduces a champion from being a non-champion is being BEATEN IN A FUCKING FIGHT.

112a99675a099f14df8d3975127cd2ba.jpg

Love it when people use the term "alpha" makes it easy to tell who the young immature posters lacking in intelligense are and since real "alpha males" don't need to go around telling people how "alpha" they are ( actually a contradiction to the term) it's easy to tell the ones living vicariously through others and fantasizing about actually being one.

Then of course your choice of font and colours confirms that you are an attention starved child with no experience in reality and are not worth being taken seriously. At this point I can just read your post with amused indifference before moving on.

I decided I would take the time to give you a quick phycology lesson first though cause I'm a nice guy like that and like to help the misguided youth where I can. You're welcome.

Back