I shall consider the Khabib fight to be a title defense for CONOR and you can't stop me

khabib cant help tony lost to a power plug days before hand.
Just because he isn't at fault in that instance doesn't legitimise his title claim

Also Tony can't help that Khabib lost to the dessert cart the year before.
They are as bad as each other.

CONOR hasn't lost at either FW nor LW since winning the World Title in both of those divisions, therefore I shall consider his upcoming title fight to be a defense of his LW crown and you can't stop me.

GSP hasn't lost at either WW nor MW since being champion of those divisions. If his next fight is a title fight in either division I shall consider it a defense of his crown and you can't stop me.

When my boy Jonny Bones next fights for the LHW belt I shall consider that an extension of his 8-defense streak, not the start of a new one, and you can't stop me.

It's only beta dork weiners who give a shit about nerdy technicalities like being "stripped". Every ALPHA knows a KING is not deposed via rule of law. A KING is only deposed when he is CONQUERED IN BATTLE.

Real FIGHT fans know the only thing that reduces a champion from being a non-champion is being BEATEN IN A FUCKING FIGHT.

112a99675a099f14df8d3975127cd2ba.jpg
Come here...91741D12-EFCB-4DC8-943F-711B14B73CFA.gif
Sleeeeep....

Just because he isn't at fault in that instance doesn't legitimise his title claim

Also Tony can't help that Khabib lost to the dessert cart the year before.
They are as bad as each other.

if tony wins he have his clain to fighting the winner next just like dustin after he slaps nate diva around for 15 mins..

We're all entitled to our opinions but can't say I agree with you. He was stripped for inactivity. He really brought it on himself

Conor was interim champ when he fought Aldo, people don't class that as a defence even though he was solidifying/defending that belt.

no interm fights are title defences any where.

How did this thread even get to a third page?

{<jordan}@OP

no interm fights are title defences any where.
Ofcourse they are, because if the act belt is out for an extended period of time the interim keeps the division going, that guy defends and defends until the champ returns or doesn't return, Khabibs belt in that case is nothing more than an interim belt as he never beat the champ, Conor is the legit champ.

You can consider it whatever the fuck you want after Khabib leaves Conor's blood carcass on the floor.

No one can stop you, but your wrong. So he will and still not have a defend it.

You're right, we can't help severe autism.

it's too late for you.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back