I shall consider the Khabib fight to be a title defense for CONOR and you can't stop me

I'm with you OP. Conor at least beat the champion to win the belt. Khabib ended up beating an unranked fighter to win the belt, and then in his first defense he's fighting the guy that never lost it to begin with. Stripping McGregor did literally nothing for the division, so I am most definitely counting this as Conor's first title defense.
Al wasn't unranked, he was ranked at #11.. Conor was stripped and never defended.

Technically TS is right. But they call that being the lineal champ, which results in the following champs:

HW: Cormier or Rutten
LHW: Jones
MW: GSP
WW: GSP
LW: McGregor
FW: McGregor
BW: TJ
FLW: Cejudo

For HW it depends if you take the original HW UFC title as a starting point, or the Pride title which I think most people would agree had the strongest competition back then. If you take Pride as a start, the belts merged by Fedor losing to Werdum, losing to Overeem, losing to Bigfoot, losing to Cain.

So basically if GSP retires, both the lineal MW and WW straps can never be taken again. Same goes for FW by McGregor.

Conor was interim champ when he fought Aldo, people don't class that as a defence even though he was solidifying/defending that belt.
A defense would mean the belt was on the line.. Aldo wasn't fighting for the Interim belt, Conor was fighting for the actual FW belt as the challenger, Aldo was defending the FW belt as the Champion.

A defense would mean the belt was on the line.. Aldo wasn't fighting for the Interim belt, Conor was fighting for the actual FW belt as the challenger, Aldo was defending the FW belt as the Champion.
It's all swings and roundabouts though, do you consider Khabib the champ for beating a random lightweight, who do you consider the real champ here, the guy who beat the actual champ and was stripped, or the guy who didn't best a top 10 opponent?

CONOR hasn't lost at either FW nor LW since winning the World Title in both of those divisions, therefore I shall consider his upcoming title fight to be a defense of his LW crown and you can't stop me.

GSP hasn't lost at either WW nor MW since being champion of those divisions. If his next fight is a title fight in either division I shall consider it a defense of his crown and you can't stop me.

When my boy Jonny Bones next fights for the LHW belt I shall consider that an extension of his 8-defense streak, not the start of a new one, and you can't stop me.

It's only beta dork weiners who give a shit about nerdy technicalities like being "stripped". Every ALPHA knows a KING is not deposed via rule of law. A KING is only deposed when he is CONQUERED IN BATTLE.

Real FIGHT fans know the only thing that reduces a champion from being a non-champion is being BEATEN IN A FUCKING FIGHT.

112a99675a099f14df8d3975127cd2ba.jpg

{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}
<{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}>
:meow::meow::meow::meow::meow:

Do Conor fans live in an alternate reality where he wasn't stripped? He failed to defend. He got stripped. Khabib won the belt. Stop the delusion.

I bet Conor fans are claiming it's a defense so they can excuse him from defending the belt if he wins it again.
The ts put it in a real retarded way but I gotta say, I do somewhat agree with the logic behind it...
McGregor was stripped but that was due to power politics.
At the point where fergy got injured, the title should have been off the table, let alone when Holloway pulled out.

So given Khabib won it by beating rank 11 on 12hr notice and hopping a champ and interim champ, that's where I see where he's coming from.
His first defence is against the guy who was stripped.
This is Khabibs title shot and McGs first defence.

CONOR hasn't lost at either FW nor LW since winning the World Title in both of those divisions, therefore I shall consider his upcoming title fight to be a defense of his LW crown and you can't stop me.

GSP hasn't lost at either WW nor MW since being champion of those divisions. If his next fight is a title fight in either division I shall consider it a defense of his crown and you can't stop me.

When my boy Jonny Bones next fights for the LHW belt I shall consider that an extension of his 8-defense streak, not the start of a new one, and you can't stop me.

It's only beta dork weiners who give a shit about nerdy technicalities like being "stripped". Every ALPHA knows a KING is not deposed via rule of law. A KING is only deposed when he is CONQUERED IN BATTLE.

Real FIGHT fans know the only thing that reduces a champion from being a non-champion is being BEATEN IN A FUCKING FIGHT.

You're right, we can't stop you being a moron.

khabib cant help that tony lose to a power cord hours before and nysac pulled max for no reason.

conor is chump chump to bad his fan base doesn't understand.

No, Khabib can't help that. That doesn't mean winning the title by beating #11 makes the it valid. That also doesn't mean Khabib can't be a valid champ and isn't champ material, but like the saying goes, you gotta beat the champ to become the champ. And if the champ would not be available then beat the second best in the division, not number 11.

I like both Conor and Khabib. I don't think it's shameful to say Khabib is not the real champ. Both Ferg and Conor have better claims, IMO. That doesn't mean Khabib can't be a better fighter than either or both of them. Once he would beat one of those I'd consider his belt much more valid.

Real FIGHT fans know the only thing that reduces a champion to being a non-champion is being BEATEN IN A FUCKING FIGHT.

6/10

Real FIGHT fans know the only thing that reduces a champion to being a non-champion is being BEATEN IN A FUCKING FIGHT.

You are right. Cant stop you from thinking something you wanna think. That old saying. Sometimes you cant fix stupid.....

Huge Conor fan but fuck that. Also, you come off as some :eek::eek::eek: who would say something like "McGod".

I cant believe in the time Conor was gone the best they could do was Khabib vs. Al.
They tried Tony but we all know that got fucked up. Still can’t wait until he whoops Pettis and fights the winner here.

Literally nobody cares about your opinion, noob.

And what was the reason for Khabib to fight Al ?
Yes,the reason was that Tony injured himself but the main reason was that Conor bitched out and never had an intention to fight.
Conor did not take the fight and what a shame for him,he was stripped a second time.
For all the fanboys,dont blame Khabib.
start blaming your hero for this.

Unbelievable that there are people supporting a guy that never wants to defend a belt and holds the division for years.

Good to have Khabib,he said he will make him pay and this is what I am expecting from him

Absolutely the whole stripping him was just a leverage move made by the UFC, no reasonable fan considers beating the the 12th best Real estate agent a more legit champ than the linear champ.

Not very alpha to think of another man as being king, but aight brah, if you say so.

Back