I shall consider the Khabib fight to be a title defense for CONOR and you can't stop me

Rum

Champion of Champions
@Silver
Reaction score
CONOR hasn't lost at either FW nor LW since winning the World Title in both of those divisions, therefore I shall consider his upcoming title fight to be a defense of his LW crown and you can't stop me.

GSP hasn't lost at either WW nor MW since being champion of those divisions. If his next fight is a title fight in either division I shall consider it a defense of his crown and you can't stop me.

When my boy Jonny Bones next fights for the LHW belt I shall consider that an extension of his 8-defense streak, not the start of a new one, and you can't stop me.

It's only beta dork weiners who give a shit about nerdy technicalities like being "stripped". Every ALPHA knows a KING is not deposed via rule of law. A KING is only deposed when he is CONQUERED IN BATTLE.

Real FIGHT fans know the only thing that reduces a champion to being a non-champion is being BEATEN IN A FUCKING FIGHT.

112a99675a099f14df8d3975127cd2ba.jpg

Last edited:
There will only by 1 legit champ in the cage during that fight, and it sure as hell isnt khabib.

So, Nate was technically the FW champ at one point.

who cares about labels.

the only thing that matters is who a person beats and at what time in their careers.

I'll be damn. GSP is still the WW champ then.

No one is going to be bothered to try and convince you. Instead we are all just going to point at you and laugh.

u lost me when jones was brought up

Do Conor fans live in an alternate reality where he wasn't stripped? He failed to defend. He got stripped. Khabib won the belt. Stop the delusion.

I bet Conor fans are claiming it's a defense so they can excuse him from defending the belt if he wins it again.

If he wins call it a defense... I'm fine with that

But if he loses...

I'll wait

Why do all these noobweiner '18ers think their opinion is worth anything yet?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back