I shall consider the Khabib fight to be a title defense for CONOR and you can't stop me

Do Conor fans live in an alternate reality where he wasn't stripped? He failed to defend. He got stripped. Khabib won the belt. Stop the delusion.

I bet Conor fans are claiming it's a defense so they can excuse him from defending the belt if he wins it again.

I bet Conor haters are pretending he still isn't champion so they have an excuse to cry about Conor right after he defends about defending.

CONOR hasn't lost at either FW nor LW since winning the World Title in both of those divisions, therefore I shall consider his upcoming title fight to be a defense of his LW crown and you can't stop me.

GSP hasn't lost at either WW nor MW since being champion of those divisions. If his next fight is a title fight in either division I shall consider it a defense of his crown and you can't stop me.

When my boy Jonny Bones next fights for the LHW belt I shall consider that an extension of his 8-defense streak, not the start of a new one, and you can't stop me.

It's only beta dork weiners who give a shit about nerdy technicalities like being "stripped". Every ALPHA knows a KING is not deposed via rule of law. A KING is only deposed when he is CONQUERED IN BATTLE.

Real FIGHT fans know the only thing that reduces a champion from being a non-champion is being BEATEN IN A FUCKING FIGHT.

112a99675a099f14df8d3975127cd2ba.jpg
Colors too gay, didn't read

Floyd is the current LW champion in my books.

and people are asking why you dont like Conor fanboys.
look at TS , there is the answer.

that NotoriousMillions guy is even worse than TS , he is crying now why he was not the first with this bullshit idea

and people are asking why you dont like Conor fanboys.
look at TS , there is the answer.

that NotoriousMillions guy is even worse than TS , he is crying now why he was not the first with this bullshit idea

You're one of those nerds who gets their knickers in a twist about technicalities like being "stripped" aren't you.

What a nerd.

Khabib is the king and in his magnanimous way offered to the joker to redeem himself from his buffoonery
Conor is the Dollie king, nobody contest that

Jon Roid Jones lost twice to USADA, and won't be able to piss clean for years. he is still eating the same magic pancakes that his brothers eat each and everyday

Imagine beating #11 and becoming "champ"
<36>

Conor's lineal claim could be ignored like GSP's is if the 2 top contenders (Khabib X Tony) had actually fought when Conor left...Like Johnny Burgers and Robbie did.

he wouldnt take the fight if he still had the title, so no

CONOR hasn't lost at either FW nor LW since winning the World Title in both of those divisions, therefore I shall consider his upcoming title fight to be a defense of his LW crown and you can't stop me.

GSP hasn't lost at either WW nor MW since being champion of those divisions. If his next fight is a title fight in either division I shall consider it a defense of his crown and you can't stop me.

When my boy Jonny Bones next fights for the LHW belt I shall consider that an extension of his 8-defense streak, not the start of a new one, and you can't stop me.

It's only beta dork weiners who give a shit about nerdy technicalities like being "stripped". Every ALPHA knows a KING is not deposed via rule of law. A KING is only deposed when he is CONQUERED IN BATTLE.

Real FIGHT fans know the only thing that reduces a champion from being a non-champion is being BEATEN IN A FUCKING FIGHT.

112a99675a099f14df8d3975127cd2ba.jpg

I will call you a wrong blind follower and you cant stop me.

khabib.jpg

Do Conor fans live in an alternate reality where he wasn't stripped? He failed to defend. He got stripped. Khabib won the belt. Stop the delusion.

I bet Conor fans are claiming it's a defense so they can excuse him from defending the belt if he wins it again.

I nthe same world as the jon jones people.

Imagine beating #11 and becoming "champ"
<36>

Conor's lineal claim could be ignored like GSP's is if the 2 top contenders (Khabib X Tony) had actually fought when Conor left...Like Johnny Burgers and Robbie did.

khabib cant help tony lost to a power plug days before hand.

Conor was interim champ when he fought Aldo, people don't class that as a defence even though he was solidifying/defending that belt.

Back