I only am a fan of Jones because I can’t stand DC...Is this wrong?

Pretty pathetic honestly.
Will never get why you retards hate someone you don't personally know.
Lmao, he hurt my feeling cause he mean.

Doesn’t have to talk about going to HW for 7 years, just does it and becomes champ champ.

jones just waits for fighters to get too old or battle worn and then fights them finally.
Jones looks average now.
The Santos Fight and the Reyes fight have shown that Jones’ best PED days are behind him.

he’s a point fighter mostly now.
{<jordan}

DC’s Sherdog secret account detected.

{<jordan}

DC’s Sherdog secret account detected.
Oh?
a 2019 troll account that won’t last trying to call me out because I don’t like Jon Jones or PEDs?
Yes, it’s me!!! I joined Sherdog in 2007 so I could start fighting two and a half years later.
I’m a mastermind!!!

Go pretend you know mma elsewhere, I’m not listening to casuals.

Oh?
a 2019 troll account that won’t last trying to call me out because I don’t like Jon Jones or PEDs?
Yes, it’s me!!! I joined Sherdog in 2007 so I could start fighting two and a half years later.
I’m a mastermind!!!

Go pretend you know mma elsewhere, I’m not listening to casuals.
Yep, very suspicious how easily triggered you are and very emo....DC.
{<jordan}

Outside of fighting records, how can anyone like Jones and dislike DC?

Jones is the GOAT, but an objectively shitty person.

Yep, very suspicious how easily triggered you are and very emo....DC.
{<jordan}
I’m not easily triggered at all. How bad is your life that you think that got to me. You mentioned a NC and bragged about the outcome, that just means you don’t understand the sport. That just means you don’t understand how NCs work.
It’s just more telling that you’re a casual troll account and not a knowledgeable fan.

I am 0% triggered but hey, keep adding that MJ Gif since your posts have zero substance to them

It’s not about it being DC, if ANYONE mentions a NC overturned due to PEDs and brags, I shut them down. That’s nothing to brag about. Again...
How bad is your life that you would brag about another man using PEDs and knocking out another man. How bad is your life?

Typing out a fact to disprove a casual isn’t triggered, I’m just calling you out for being clueless and not understanding the sport.

casuals gonna casual
<{anton}>

Last edited:
DC and his fake image is unbearable... I want him KTFOed every single fight and hope Stipe makes it again - and he will, easily. BUT, that aside, it is just weird you root for Jones only because of that. Doesn't make any sense, maybe you are just a casual and nothing more.

I’m not easily triggered at all. How bad is your life that you think that got to me. You mentioned a NC and bragged about the outcome, that just means you don’t understand the sport. That just means you don’t understand how NCs work.
It’s just more telling that you’re a casual troll account and not a knowledgeable fan.

I am 0% triggered but hey, keep adding that MJ Gif since your posts have zero substance to them

It’s not about it being DC, if ANYONE mentions a NC overturned due to PEDs and brags, I shut them down. That’s nothing to brag about. Again...
How bad is your life that you would brag about another man using PEDs and knocking out another man. How bad is your life?

Typing out a fact to disprove a casual isn’t triggered, I’m just calling you out for being clueless and not understanding the sport.

casuals gonna casual
<{anton}>
411f5f6aeec54a8151b884c801583c89_w200.gif

DC and his fake image is unbearable... I want him KTFOed every single fight and hope Stipe makes it again - and he will, easily. BUT, that aside, it is just weird you root for Jones only because of that. Doesn't make any sense, maybe you are just a casual and nothing more.
I really just can’t stand DC....his peacocking after beating Derrick Lewis, his constant need to praise himself, his over-sensitive overreactions to anything, his BLATANT intentional eye-pokes and just his overall phony demeanor.

I think that’s more than enough and how dare you call me a casual? But I agree with everything else you said so you still got a “like”.

There was a time where I prayed Jones would lose and when he fought Gus and was pushed to the limit, I was convinced Alex beat him.

But over time, getting to know DC(and his whiney, self-righteous, humble-braggart, insecure, easily triggered persona) and DC’s need to always tell others that he should be considered an all time great, I found myself rooting for Jones.

When Jones kicked Cormier in the dome and finished him shortly after, I was delighted.

After this point, clean or not, I found myself rooting for Jones. His fight with Halotosis-Reyes was close but I think he pulled out the W.

I am undecided if I will always remain a Jones fan but he won me over with that destruction of DC.

What say you Sher-cats? Is this wrong?

giphy.gif

<36>

There was a time where I prayed Jones would lose and when he fought Gus and was pushed to the limit, I was convinced Alex beat him.

But over time, getting to know DC(and his whiney, self-righteous, humble-braggart, insecure, easily triggered persona) and DC’s need to always tell others that he should be considered an all time great, I found myself rooting for Jones.

When Jones kicked Cormier in the dome and finished him shortly after, I was delighted.

After this point, clean or not, I found myself rooting for Jones. His fight with Halotosis-Reyes was close but I think he pulled out the W.

I am undecided if I will always remain a Jones fan but he won me over with that destruction of DC.

giphy.gif

lol I feel the exact same way except now that DC got his fatass sent back to HW and got murdered there too.... I am now rooting for someone to beat Jon's ass.

giphy.gif

Not at all. I only like @JabToucher because you're a dick. (I'm kidding of course. Or am I?)

Back