I only am a fan of Jones because I can’t stand DC...Is this wrong?

Vicious shit
Vicious, dirty and straight vile especially against a nice guy like Stipe.

Stipe did not even complain after that Bush-league sh*t cost him the first fight. Maybe he did but I can’t understand what Stipe says except “bwahghhgeahgawhgwah”

Yes that’s wrong an enemy of your enemy being your friend isn’t the best logic.

You can hate DC without loving his model citizenship rivals

Tons of people are only DC fans because they hate Jon, so TS is just the inverse of that :)

Vicious, dirty and straight vile especially against a nice guy like Stipe.

Stipe did not even complain after that Bush-league sh*t cost him the first fight. Maybe he did but I can’t understand what Stipe says except “bwahghhgeahgawhgwah”
Agreed

DC looks shooped in this gif.... what the hell

He looks like a middleweight fighting a HW
DC is actually around 5'9" tall, *maybe* half an inch taller if he really tries. He is very very short for LHW and HW. But....thick...yes indeed he gets a 9/10 for thickness.

Perfectly understandable imo. Cormier has always struck me as a total douchebag so I always cheer for his opponents.

DC has done absolutely nothing to make me dislike him. Y'all are a bunch of women lol. Go and watch Jersey Shore or something

I'm a whoever Jon Jones is facing fan because I've been waiting for years to see Jones get his face smashed in and I'm a Conor/Colby fan. Jones just plays a shitty heal.

Something tells me you're too old to be worrying about this stupid shit.

Honestly, compared to jones, i dont see how any of those reasons can make you hate DC.

"Just remember, you asked for this"

Exactly you're all gay
And whats wrong with that???

oBRMhmtNHQk7rTEEMh6-usE3v-CQXVc36KQw4Jq3lsZSsLRP8nJuOo0NO7LqM9SmATg15JHJPCZSJKkYGvLFupRWJx26mb9wPGsvMcajJIoUDUKE8Js9nFLTCl7_Z3Cy9YrmRjQ

Back