I only am a fan of Jones because I can’t stand DC...Is this wrong?

LilNicky95

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
There was a time where I prayed Jones would lose and when he fought Gus and was pushed to the limit, I was convinced Alex beat him.

But over time, getting to know DC(and his whiney, self-righteous, humble-braggart, insecure, easily triggered persona) and DC’s need to always tell others that he should be considered an all time great, I found myself rooting for Jones.

When Jones kicked Cormier in the dome and finished him shortly after, I was delighted.

After this point, clean or not, I found myself rooting for Jones. His fight with Halotosis-Reyes was close but I think he pulled out the W.

I am undecided if I will always remain a Jones fan but he won me over with that destruction of DC.

What say you Sher-cats? Is this wrong?

giphy.gif

In normal circumstances it would have been racist, but since Jones is a man of colour, it balances out and it’s ok. It is approved. We will not report you for racism.

Everyone gains fans in certian fights.

Congrats on being normal.

The only thing wrong is looking for validation in what you like. I only like the Giants for beating the Patriots.

So you side with the 8 year, 5-6 inch height/13 inch reach advantage, phony bible thumper that's abusing steroids over the guy with a chip on his shoulder...

Nah dawg it aint wrong, morality is a human construct, so long as you admit that Jones is a scumbag we good.

Very wrong. Probably a sign that you don't take good care of your kids or something.

Thats funny. I only first became a dc fan because of my hatred for jones but over time seeing dc fightand what he been thru. I can say i became a true fan.

Maybe you just hate Jon Jones less than you hate DC

It's a little racist if you're White, otherwise you're free to dislike whoever you want. Jk

Back