I only am a fan of Jones because I can’t stand DC...Is this wrong?

I wouldn't say it's wrong. It's definitely weird and petty however. But you do you.

And whats wrong with that???

oBRMhmtNHQk7rTEEMh6-usE3v-CQXVc36KQw4Jq3lsZSsLRP8nJuOo0NO7LqM9SmATg15JHJPCZSJKkYGvLFupRWJx26mb9wPGsvMcajJIoUDUKE8Js9nFLTCl7_Z3Cy9YrmRjQ

I didn't say there was anything wrong with it. Just stating facts.

Also, is that Theo Von from back in the day when he used to do steroids on the side of the highway with Billy Conforto the homoerotic bus boy?

RIP Billy Conforto, he ate a bunch of pills and drove into an embankment.

There was a time where I prayed Jones would lose and when he fought Gus and was pushed to the limit, I was convinced Alex beat him.

But over time, getting to know DC(and his whiney, self-righteous, humble-braggart, insecure, easily triggered persona) and DC’s need to always tell others that he should be considered an all time great, I found myself rooting for Jones.

When Jones kicked Cormier in the dome and finished him shortly after, I was delighted.

After this point, clean or not, I found myself rooting for Jones. His fight with Halotosis-Reyes was close but I think he pulled out the W.

I am undecided if I will always remain a Jones fan but he won me over with that destruction of DC.

What say you Sher-cats? Is this wrong?

giphy.gif

pFZzseB.gif

I'll probably go for anyone against Cormier after that last Stipe fight

Intentionally eye poking someone then rushing in for the finish is a cowardly move

I didn't say there was anything wrong with it. Just stating facts.

Also, is that Theo Von from back in the day when he used to do steroids on the side of the highway with Billy Conforto the homoerotic bus boy?

RIP Billy Conforto, he ate a bunch of pills and drove into an embankment.
NO it is not.

It is the Total Package Lex Luger,The All American Made in the USA Narcissist.

I may have mocked Cormier’s humanity, but he’s a regular Bert. You can’t hate THE MACHINE. Tears and all I’ll cheer for Dan 9/10.

huge respect for missing it at LHW, then having the balls to challenge at heavy. Barnett is my idol, and Daniel made him his bitch back in the day.

he earned my respect

I've been saying that DC is putting on a fake-humble persona for a long time.
You can see the arrogance and bitterness behind the mask though, which makes him hard to like.

Then all his cheating and his slimy appearance on espn or whatever...definitely alright to hate DC.

Sherdog letting this fucking blogpost shit thread go to 3 pages is evidence that the userbase here is getting worse.

I’m only a fan of crystal because I can’t stand heroin. I feel ya bro. Worst argument eva

There was a time where I prayed Jones would lose and when he fought Gus and was pushed to the limit, I was convinced Alex beat him.

But over time, getting to know DC(and his whiney, self-righteous, humble-braggart, insecure, easily triggered persona) and DC’s need to always tell others that he should be considered an all time great, I found myself rooting for Jones.

When Jones kicked Cormier in the dome and finished him shortly after, I was delighted.

After this point, clean or not, I found myself rooting for Jones. His fight with Halotosis-Reyes was close but I think he pulled out the W.

I am undecided if I will always remain a Jones fan but he won me over with that destruction of DC.

giphy.gif
The majority of this site is populated by people who only like or root for fighters they hope will beat Jones, for that reason, so I guess it's fair for Jones to have a couple bones thrown his way.

"You're a fireman. You're honorable... right?" towards Stipe after he didn't give Stipe an immediate rematch himself and poked him into needing surgery.

That did it for me. He's a pretty slimy fuck.

But I'll be damned before I'll be rooting for Jon. lol

giphy.gif

He won you over with a “no contest” because he was cheating his ass off?

Cool story bro.

One belt due to default, the other due to repeated eye pokes and TKO’d in the rematch. Weak.

Let's not act like Stipe didn't do it to Cormier halfway through round 1.

You can tell who the DC haters are, when they conveniently forget this.

Yes, very wrong.
You are what's wrong with America today, OP.

Shame on yuoh. America wha happen to yuoh.
<{hughesimpress}>

So you side with the 8 year, 5-6 inch height/13 inch reach advantage, phony bible thumper that's abusing steroids over the guy with a chip on his shoulder...

You forgot "hit and run scumbag".

giphy.gif
Yes, you can like that Jones cheated in that fight and like DC getting knocked out in a ***NC***
But that just means you support PEDs

sounds to me, you just like Jones.

Doesn’t have to talk about going to HW for 7 years, just does it and becomes champ champ.

jones just waits for fighters to get too old or battle worn and then fights them finally.
Jones looks average now.
The Santos Fight and the Reyes fight have shown that Jones’ best PED days are behind him.

he’s a point fighter mostly now.

Back