I only am a fan of Jones because I can’t stand DC...Is this wrong?

It's only wrong if you're lying to yourself about it. DC is a standup Carl Winslow kinda guy. But after he lost to Jones, his competitiveness is eroding that image, and has been adopting the tools of the one who beat him.

There was a time where I prayed Jones would lose and when he fought Gus and was pushed to the limit, I was convinced Alex beat him.

But over time, getting to know DC(and his whiney, self-righteous, humble-braggart, insecure, easily triggered persona) and DC’s need to always tell others that he should be considered an all time great, I found myself rooting for Jones.

When Jones kicked Cormier in the dome and finished him shortly after, I was delighted.

After this point, clean or not, I found myself rooting for Jones. His fight with Halotosis-Reyes was close but I think he pulled out the W.

I am undecided if I will always remain a Jones fan but he won me over with that destruction of DC.

What say you Sher-cats? Is this wrong?

giphy.gif
Honestly I an relate to MMA fan pettiness. I low-key root for all of Wiedmans opponents because of the loyalty I have to Anderson. Wiedmans losing streak kept me buzzing all year. Not proud of it though lol

If you are an adult you need to change the way you view things and how you handle your emotions.

If you are a kid, sure go ahead.

Hey whatever you need to tell yourself to sell the idea that DC is worse than Jones, go ahead lol but your logic is utterly flawed and just the fact that you formed an opinion through a counter opinion isn't a sign of free thinking, and it's pretty weak if you ask me lol.

But hey go ahead.

Yes, it's wrong, so very wrong.

There are so many reasons to hate them both.

There’s no fighter I dislike more than dc

jones being fake doesn’t change the fact dc is fake too

I have an irrational dislike for Mighty Mouse, mousasi, islam, ect.. but with dc the reasons are endless

There’s no fighter I dislike more than dc

jones being fake doesn’t change the fact dc is fake too

I have an irrational dislike for Mighty Mouse, mousasi, islam, ect.. but with dc the reasons are endless
Bravo!! *slow applause*

One belt due to default, the other due to repeated eye pokes and TKO’d in the rematch. Weak.
In a thread defending Jon the habitual steroid abuser Jones, gotta come with stronger smoke than that young pup

Back