I Made a Graphic Illustrating UFC Events that Have Taken Place in the Midwest in the Last 20 Years

Just spoke to Dana, he loves Iowa and is waiting for something special to do an event there and it’s almost set......

The first ufc all wmma card!

also consider

indiana-outdiana-me-irl-61851660.png

Man, they are totally ignoring North Dakota (according to that map)

Jarl.

Coming from a wrestling background and having watched the UFC since November 12, 1993, I can only assume by boycotting the best wrestling state in America the UFC is and has consistently pushed the entertainment aspect after they realized wrestlers would dominate and they want slobberknockers.

"You wanna be a fucking Ultimate Fighter"?! -Dana White

Nah lol, honestly that is weird. Probably easily explainable by difficult commission, potential ticket sales, lack of places to host, population density etc. but I can understand the butthurtism.
whitch wrestling are you talking about? the one that has freestile/ greco roman or the fake fighting?

It's almost as if I have been to events before and would just like to do it again....
Lol, well I was just busting your balls for fun. I'm familiar with the situation. Before I moved from an island on the eastern most point of canada I'l had to fly nationally and internationally if I wanted to watch live, just the way it was. Complaining your fellow sherbros that they haveny been to iowa isn't gonna change anything. Flights are cheap down there. Hop on a plane

Shitholes like Nebraska and Missouri have more events than Germany, France, Italy and Spain combined

I live in Kansas City and have since 1990. Exactly what defines a shithole? I’m curious as to what we don’t have here in our city of a million that makes it a shithole. Broadway theater? Drug addicts on the sidewalks? Is that what we are missing out on?

I live in Kansas City and have since 1990. Exactly what defines a shithole? I’m curious as to what we don’t have here in our city of a million that makes it a shithole. Broadway theater? Drug addicts on the sidewalks? Is that what we are missing out on?
Think he's just generalising the state. Where you live may be great, but maybe he knows some shit about state wide crime or drug addiction. Surely, no Sherdogger would talk out of his ass. Lol

Iowa might have the most Champions / high level fighters per capita who wrestled or trained MMA there. Jon Jones, Cain, Colby, Lawler, Hughes, Pulver, Timmy, etc. This is like 10,000 spoons something or other.

Back