I miss UFC events in the middle of the week

I feel like shit on work on Monday from the Saturday shows. I can't imagine staying up until 11pm on a Wednesday for an apex show with a bunch of ham and eggers.

These are the only good cards at the Apex.

They go so much harder than the UFC fighters because they know what's on the line.

Some of these cards are better than the weekend UFC ones.
Can't say I agree with this. So many of the Apex cards feature guys from the series facing each other.

Dulgarian vs Rodriguez
Saimann vs Talbott
Cuamba vs Oki
Lima vs Severino

etc etc etc

Can't say I agree with this. So many of the Apex cards feature guys from the series facing each other.

Dulgarian vs Rodriguez
Saimann vs Talbott
Cuamba vs Oki
Lima vs Severino

etc etc etc

Ah, that's true.

I more just mean that they seem to go harder in all of the DWCS fights. You're right though, plenty of them move on and have bangers in the UFC as well.

Probably because there's only around 5 fights a card on DWCS + contracts are on the line means all 5 of those fights are usually bangers. If they were doing 10+ fights per card we'd definitely get more snoozers.

I went to Weidman vs Munoz which was on a Wednesday in San Jose so the early prelims started at like 1 or 2 pm
When the first fight started there was probably only 6 fans in the entire huge arena so you could clearly hear me yelling out jokes on the broadcast, it was my finest moment
Since there was no one there I just went up and sat in the front row and no one ever made me leave until the main event was about to start because I just happened to sit in Mark Munoz family seats and they didn't come out of his locker room until right before his fight
I met Dana White that night and had NFL quarterback Aaron Rodgers setting right behind me, I was super drunk so I couldn't figure who the hell he was but the cameras kept filming him so I kept turning around on my seat and drunkenly staring right at him to try and figure out who the heck he was, I'm sure he enjoyed that
Anyhoo, it was a fun experience that wouldn't have happened if not for the fights being on a weekday work day so I support your cause, young @barillas
In before someone here finds footage and the shoops commence

I loved Bellator friday night tournament cards. I actually miss that.

I remember coming home from a long week of work and watching some lower level MMA fights just to chill and enjoy some violence. I could not care less if they were big names or not.. but I remember watching guys like Doug Marshall or even Alexander Volkov in his earlier stages.

PFL did the friday thing but the "smart cage" and the shady tournament format does not do much for me. I also have not a legal way to watch it here and Bellator used to be on FOX Sports back then.
Exactly my opinion

Does nobody blackout until Wednesday anymore?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back