I Made a Graphic Illustrating UFC Events that Have Taken Place in the Midwest in the Last 20 Years

Coming from a wrestling background and having watched the UFC since November 12, 1993, I can only assume by boycotting the best wrestling state in America the UFC is and has consistently pushed the entertainment aspect after they realized wrestlers would dominate and they want slobberknockers.

"You wanna be a fucking Ultimate Fighter"?! -Dana White

Nah lol, honestly that is weird. Probably easily explainable by difficult commission, potential ticket sales, lack of places to host, population density etc. but I can understand the butthurtism.

This forum doesn't deserve you.

Coming from a wrestling background and having watched the UFC since November 12, 1993, I can only assume by boycotting the best wrestling state in America the UFC is and has consistently pushed the entertainment aspect after they realized wrestlers would dominate and they want slobberknockers.

"You wanna be a fucking Ultimate Fighter"?! -Dana White

Nah lol, honestly that is weird. Probably easily explainable by difficult commission, potential ticket sales, lack of places to host, population density etc. but I can understand the butthurtism.
i was a bit surprised Iowa had none. i would've thought there was at least one event back in the Miletich Fighting System heyday

If I were to visit one state in the US, where should I go? I’m from Zimbabwe.

I dated a girl from Zimbabwe, she said Colorado and Wyoming reminded her of home. If you want something different, I suggest Texas or Cali

I dated a girl from Zimbabwe, she said Colorado and Wyoming reminded her of home. If you want something different, I suggest Texas or Cali
Cool! You don’t think people might shoot me in Texas?

If I were to visit one state in the US, where should I go? I’m from Zimbabwe.

Damn, that’s a tough one. It depends too much on what kind of things you’re into for me to answer that without more info.

Damn, that’s a tough one. It depends too much on what kind of things you’re into for me to answer that without more info.
I just want to take part of pure American culture, the south seem very interesting. The food looks nice and the people there seem genuine.

I was watching the series Ozark and was thinking that everything about it felt Southern AF. Are they wrong?

I just want to take part of pure American culture, the south seem very interesting. The food looks nice and the people there seem genuine.

The south can be very interesting indeed.
*timestamped

Obvious troll.

In case you're not, southerners are genuinely racist.

I'm trying to think of a city in Iowa.

I'm Canadian so I'm not amazing at US geography, but I have a fair amount of knowledge on it for a non-American. I think I can name minimum one city in every other state.... but I can't for the life of me come up with a city in Iowa. There must be an obvious one that I'm missing? Or is Iowa really that irrelevant?

I'm trying to think of a city in Iowa.

I'm Canadian so I'm not amazing at US geography, but I have a fair amount of knowledge on it for a non-American. I think I can name minimum one city in every other state.... but I can't for the life of me come up with a city in Iowa. There must be an obvious one that I'm missing? Or is Iowa really that irrelevant?

Iowa is known for potatoes.

Obvious troll.

In case you're not, southerners are genuinely racist.

True. I moved to South Florida from Europe and my neighbours told me that the Klan were active in the area and had been throwing victims into the everglades to be eaten by gators.

Back