I Made a Graphic Illustrating UFC Events that Have Taken Place in the Midwest in the Last 20 Years

Then youd be right. Now get out from the behind the barn with your cousin, sell some of that coveted iowa corn and pay to go to a state that the UFC gives a shit about, if it's so important to you

It's almost as if I have been to events before and would just like to do it again....

I keep forgetting they did a show here in SD, in Sioux Falls of all places.... not driving 5 hours for a Fight Night. <Lmaoo>

I'm talking about the white folk. There are racists all over the US but the heavier concentrations are in the south. Obviously you won't feel racism from fellow black folk.
Actually if he has an accent he likely will face racism from black Americans.

I mean......... can u blame them?

Between beating each other off behind the barn to the sheep loving....

When 2/3rds of your population look and act like the bushwackers

I'm not suprised
Lol, bushwackers.

The red dots are the locations

nMu6fIp.png
That's pretty cool, i guess.

I can confirm, only 1 in Kansas, which was a UFC Fight Night, it sucks, well at least they'll be here again in 2050 o_O I'll be long dead though :eek::eek:

This map proves once again that North Dakota is a myth
My family originally immigrated from Russia to Leith, ND to escape both Nazis and communists. Two generations later, they voted to unincorporate rather than be taken over by white supremacists. North Dakota is a fucking wasteland that needs to be killed with fire.

Has a lot to do with them allowing the mma fights to happen back in the day. Like New York only started allowing them recently. I remember in early UFC's they couldnt hardly find a place that would allow them to fight there with the rules. Denver's was the only place they could do it at first. Las vegas has more events by far than anyone. 123 in vegas compared to 2nd place of 9 events in Jersey.

I mean......... can u blame them?

Between beating each other off behind the barn to the sheep loving....

When 2/3rds of your population look and act like the bushwackers

I'm not suprised

Meanwhile you're from Commiefornia which barely makes you an American at this point. Counting down the days till the Earthquake takes you.

Meanwhile you're from Commiefornia which barely makes you an American at this point. Counting down the days till the Earthquake takes you.
Take it your from the midwest lmfao. It's cool I can swim.

Yea I'm still salty I didn't go to GSP v Fitch. Didn't seem like a huge deal at the time, now I regret it. Could have seen the GOAT live, plus Brock, and jones (on the prelim card, lol)
Now even if they come back their cards are so watered down, I would probably pass on it.

Back