I lost one of my best friends today

I don't think you're in the wrong, but your wife is in the wrong for being so upset, and for how long now?

Fuck those people.

I'll be your new best man, TS.

I'm only bringing cheap beer though.

Surely there most have been something else going on or some reason why the girl didn't contact the other girl when her Dad was dying??

Surely there most have been something else going on or some reason why the girl didn't contact the other girl when her Dad was dying??

Maybe she just felt extremely uncomfortable about it and acted in an immature way.

TS's wife blew this way out of proportion. Just let it go, don't be friends with her. But don't fuck it all up for your soon-to-be husband and his bro.

Come on man, this whole situation is childish as fuck.

Why didn't your wife say something to her friend if she felt upset? She just bottled it up and cut ties? A simple phone call with a 'hey, why didn't you ever call me when my dad had cancer' may have cleared it right up but the passive aggressiveness has turned it into a clusterfuck.

Seriously sounds like 10th grade drama. Can you 4 not sit down and hash it out? Come on meow.

Also, is the wedding open bar? I can step up and be a groomsman if so.

Come on man, this whole situation is childish as fuck.

Why didn't your wife say something to her friend if she felt upset? She just bottled it up and cut ties? A simple phone call with a 'hey, why didn't you ever call me when my dad had cancer' may have cleared it right up but the passive aggressiveness has turned it into a clusterfuck.

Seriously sounds like 10th grade drama. Can you 4 not sit down and hash it out? Come on meow.

Also, is the wedding open bar? I can step up and be a groomsman if so.

Well I had a pretty good solution but it was ignored: http://forums.sherdog.com/forums/102392937-post45.html

Also if it's an open bar I too can be a groomsman, I like to get drunk and we can fuck shit up TS.

buy him ipad

Not to talk shit about your future wife, and I certainly understand where she's coming from, but she should have let that shit go.

Some people just don't know how to react to situations like that. I have a hard time thinking that she would just flat out not give a shit about your girl's dad dying. Some people don't know how to react, so they simply just don't react.

It sucks that you're losing a friend over something that could have just rolled off the back.

Well said, I completely agree.

Not to talk shit about your future wife, and I certainly understand where she's coming from, but she should have let that shit go.

Some people just don't know how to react to situations like that. I have a hard time thinking that she would just flat out not give a shit about your girl's dad dying. Some people don't know how to react, so they simply just don't react.

It sucks that you're losing a friend over something that could have just rolled off the back.

No way! His GF nearly did let it go, she clearly expressed her displeasure to A giving A a chance to apologise. Had she done so things would be different. She didn't so TS GF has reason to hold a grudge. TS didn't let it affect the friendship with his mate. Nor judging from the OP did TS GF try and stop TS carrying on their friendship.

Your mate is dead weight, let it fall. I blame TS mate more then 'A', he is the biggest bitch in this situation

He sounds like a pussy and A sounds like a bitch, good riddance.

Maybe she just felt extremely uncomfortable about it and acted in an immature way.

TS's wife blew this way out of proportion. Just let it go, don't be friends with her. But don't fuck it all up for your soon-to-be husband and his bro.

But although girls are a lot bitchier than guys I think they are better about being fake and civil around other girls they hate.

Sounds like you wife is forcing him to turn his back on his own wife. Not going to happen.

The only reason shes forcing "A" to not attend, is because she chose to not attend their wedding.

Sounds like you wife is forcing him to turn his back on his own wife. Not going to happen.

The only reason shes forcing "A" to not attend, is because she chose to not attend their wedding.

Yes but TS did attend their wedding and his stag do (at considerable expense to himself) and at no stage does it appear (based on the OP) that TS GF made any attempt to stop him.

Yeah, your future wife was hurt because she expected more from A than whe could give.

Regardless, lines in the sand were drawn. You'll feel better in time. Let it go.

I'd still extend the olive branch one more time to him. Maybe a group skype where everyone talks about how they feel? If that goes poorly then just let it go; I don't think it will though.

I'm sorry you have to go through this on top of an already stressful situation.

I can relate to that pain TS. It's been three months and the ache that comes when some one you would have killed or died for suddenly amputates themselves from your life has me in a permanent state of self-medicated grieving.

It would have been better if I was wheel-chaired or even dead.

Hold your love with hands and value every moment you have with it. Nothing born under heaven will last.

That's the only certain thing you can can ever depend on.

Such a tragic tale. Who'd have thought an awful thing could happen to to such a nice stand up guy eh?

Back