I Like How...

Can I be a mod?

moderator.jpg

Well if you found the moderator pin... I imagine you have to be now.

I don't know if he'd be a good fit, what with all his mall security duties and all.

Hey Sonny where is your dubbs dude?

I think Cratos and Tosa are among the best posters in the S&P.Perhaps a revolving mod scheme is in order

I'll add rehab miaou to that list. His words are worth reading.
Tosa is boring with his shit, but he really helps people, and make them rethink, including me.

haha like you are a mod for 3 months or something then someone else takes it.

There really isn't much to say anymore. All the info needed is present. Look at past threads from Urban or Lusst or Smashius Clay. There isn't much for a 200lb deadlifter to do except read the FAQ and eat more, and quite doing his 6 day a week Muay Thai/BJJ shit and he will grow. You guys seem to want more stupid comments like "good job" or "go butt first when you squat." I think the mods past threads are enough. They occasionally have good advice when it is occasionally needed.

I look through the threads made daily and they are all shit. P90x, training MMA and lifting, routine help. Its all crap that doesn't need to be there made by people who just need to shut up and lift for their first time.

The mods will give advice when its needed. Not when somebody wants a stupid comment.

S&P history of moderation in a nutsack(shell)

"We need more mods!"

*ceremonial vote is held and all the town folk turn out to do their civic duty*

*Mods are selected*

"Fuuuuuuuuuu, these mods suck, that's not who I voted for!"

"These new mods are assholes and drunk with power!"

*Mods fade into the background noise*

"Where's all the goddam mods? We need more MODS!!"

And thus the circle jerk of life continues.

I don't have anything against the current mods here.

I'm not against adding more mods either.

Well it's hard for me to shit on them mods when they've contributed so much.

And it's not like they're getting paid either. It's basically volunteering work.

...anyway, bring us back the pub!

Theres plenty of informitive posts from miaou, devilson, and tosa. I would like to see the mods be more proactive though in eliminating the shit posts of people who fail to do any work on their own, 1. Reading the Faqs 2. Using the search function 3. using google. As had been said before Drbdans faq update could easily be added as its own sticky, and should have been a long time ago.

There really isn't much to say anymore. All the info needed is present. Look at past threads from Urban or Lusst or Smashius Clay. There isn't much for a 200lb deadlifter to do except read the FAQ and eat more, and quite doing his 6 day a week Muay Thai/BJJ shit and he will grow. You guys seem to want more stupid comments like "good job" or "go butt first when you squat." I think the mods past threads are enough. They occasionally have good advice when it is occasionally needed.

I look through the threads made daily and they are all shit. P90x, training MMA and lifting, routine help. Its all crap that doesn't need to be there made by people who just need to shut up and lift for their first time.

The mods will give advice when its needed. Not when somebody wants a stupid comment.

/thread

Back