I Like How...

This sub-forum seems much more organized and helpful than the others.

Also, RABBLE! RABBLE! RABBLE!

I vote for Tosa, Miaou, and Flak as mods.

I'd be a mod but I'd be dubbing a whole lot of people for outright stupidity.

I should be a mod.I can shrug a Sherman tank and can devote every waking hour to unleashing the ban hammer

Lol.

High post count.

Obviously a prank.

He isn't really marxist.

Wait, the grey colors are just to keep us subdued!

Thanks, DS -- really, seriously, thanks. But I'm already trying to wriggle my way out of playing in a band.

What with work and family, it's all I can do to lift.

Lol.

High post count.

Obviously a prank.

He isn't really marxist.

Wait, the grey colors are just to keep us subdued!

I have no idea what this guy is on about, but i think he'd make a great mod.

Yeah, let's make three of the best contributors mods so they can slip into the black hole with the others and hasten the demise of S&P&C.

Just demod the completely inactive ones.

Yeah, let's make three of the best contributors mods so they can slip into the black hole with the others and hasten the demise of S&P&C.

Hasten the demise? Hell we're already demiseded..

New/more mods are a temporary fix. A populace unwilling to put up with bullshit is long term and I think it's something that set this subforum above the others in years past.

That's not to say you have to get a hardon when you see a crap thread or a troll. If you can't get your point across without being a deutch bag, let someone else do it.

We don't need new mods, nor are there going to be any new S&P mods for a while. S&C has more mods than most sub-forums on Sherdog.

As for the issue of whether the mods are active, the mods are active here even if they don't post in every thread.

And the mods are screwed ether way. If the mods takes a strong position or "leadership" role, then the mods are criticized. If the mods stay out the way, then the mods are criticized for not doing enough.

Personally, I'll post if I see something that is interesting. I've been on this board for a long time, but like many other older posters, I don't feel like posting the same shit every day in similar type threads. Posters here come and go, and mods just like many posters will have times of activity and lurking (while banning/thread deleting, etc.).

As for the issue about updating the FAQ with some other stuff, I tried to do it but we cannot add anything else to the FAQs now because the post is already too long. My guess is that when they updated vBulletin, they but a limit on the number of characters per posts. They only way to add it is to make a totally knew FAQ, which is a total pain in the ass. Anyway, I'm not sure that we need a completely new FAQs now.

Last edited:
Back