1. The official Sherdog Store is back! Check it out! » Discuss it here! »

I KO'd a :eek::eek::eek: this weekend!

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Headbutt, Mar 29, 2004.

1. fightguy Guest

What's with the pink belt?

2. Headbutt Guest

I only know likw three or four Judo throws that work no-gi. So what did you challenge me to. A street fight, (that you never do) or some MMA event? Things are a lot diff on the street dude. No refs, not time limits, no tapping.

3. amazarray(bjj) And Remember \/

What are you going to do? Come down to brazil and hit me?

4. Cambo** Guest

tat is cool when i get mine finished will post it for all of you!!

5. Headbutt Guest

I pissed off a resident homo so he threw a hissy fit.

6. Rai Purple Belt

Yeah, and beating up a ':eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:' makes you one skilled fighter. A real tough guy. Next time you should walk up to some kid in elementary school and kick his ass too. We'll all think you're super cool then....fucking closet romo.

7. Cambo** Guest

It's 'cause he's a closet gay!!

8. amazarray(bjj) And Remember \/

He is a queer...

9. Darth-Halitosis Brown Belt

Are the bottom ones gonna show your pelvis bone. etc.? Are you making it anatomically correct? I'm not asking for pervo reasons, even if it sounds like that.

10. that tatto is shite. not attractive at all...

11. Jon Juan Guest

......no one to save your ass.

back to the topic at hand: tattoos. i gotta get the pics of mine up here. i'll look for them right now

12. RightintheFace Reportintheface

Watching you, finger hovering over the report butt
    yeah, street fights are hardcore :rolleyes:
    as I said before, there are plenty of people in MMA that would love the cakewalk fight you would bring to the table.

13. Headbutt Guest

Only if your a lippy fudgepacker. I'm just tryin to help man. Your jackin too much of somethin. It's puffin your head all up like it's all swollen or something.

14. Jon Juan Guest

you don't think so? i kinda like it. it's bold, but not trashy. just my opinion tho

15. RightintheFace Reportintheface

Watching you, finger hovering over the report butt
    more proof that headbutt is a hardcore, masculine dood:
    wow. can I have your autograph?

seriously though. this guy is BRAGGING about SUCKER PUNCHING A GAY GUY in a DARK ALLEY.

16. Cambo** Guest

darth - i've fish tattooed on my arse it's just gotta be finished!

17. amazarray(bjj) And Remember \/

The only puffin thing here is you...

18. Cambo** Guest

He hit his girl,

oh you are such a fuck and such and bloody fuck wit,

got fuck off and get alife or better yet go kill yourself!!!

19. SnakeEyes Another Rash Ninja

Not fuckin likely. You lay out some :eek::eek::eek: on the street who you KNOW probably has no fuckin skills whatsoever (it's a bit of a stereotype but how many practising homosexuals out there would feel comfortable stepping into a gym with a bunch of straight guys and start rolling or sparring? Not very many-especially not flamers who kiss their boyfriends in public). What this says about you, and what it said t EVERYBODY on here right away, is that you're a coward and a bully. The guy obviously didn't even try to defend himself. All's he did was stick up for himself when some fucking loser antagonized him. He deserves ten times more respect than you do. And if you feel the need to get so excited over landing a shot or two on what sounds like a human sandbag, then your skills obviously aren't much either. I include myself into the "guys who are itching to kick YOUR ass" club, which numbers quite a few pages of posters already...

20. Headbutt Guest

I don't know what makes you so sure of my ability. If your a fighter, you know that the worst thing to do is make assumptions about your opponent. My geuss is your just tryin to piss me off. It ain't workin. We got some pretty rough guys here. I'm not to afraid of anyone. I sure as hell am not afraid of anyone who fights professionally. I'm not saying I could beat them, I'm just saying I'm not afraid. They are not doing anything I don't train at. I doubt they are training in the real stopper moves we do. Groin strikes, elbows, headbutts (my favorite). Like I said, the street is a whole different animal. I think you know that.