I KO'd a :eek::eek::eek: this weekend!

H

Headbutt

I'm still grinnin from ear to ear. My friends always tell me I have a short fuse. I need 0 "warmup time". I suppose they are right. Me and these two buddies were walkin out of this club Sat night and right at the entrance to an alley we see these two :eek::eek::eek:s facing each other, holding hands lookin like they are about to start swapping spit. It was fuckin nasty. So I say, "Hey, why don't you two :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s get a room?". One of the little turd monkeys yells back at me, "Fuck you asshole, why don't you mind your own business!". Well I already knew there was nobody around but my buddies and these two pathetic freaks, so I close the distance, and stuff my right foot into the mouthy ones stomach as hard as I can. ( I know I don't want to touch these AIDs resepticles with my hands.) He lets out a groan and bends over in reaction. I clinch both my hands around his neck and bend his head sideways, where I proceed to drive a full hard left knee right into the side of his jaw. It was spot on. I felt the little Nancy boy go limp as a noodle. I just let him drop in a heap on the pavement. His girl/boyfriend almost started crying on the spot. He bends down and starts trying to wake him up and freaking out. All I said was, "next time keep that shit to yourselves and keep your mouth shut." Me and my buddies just walked away laughing our asses off. I wish I had a film of it. Ha! Fuckin :eek::eek::eek:s.

Originally posted by Headbutt
I'm still grinnin from ear to ear. My friends always tell me I have a short fuse. I need 0 "warmup ti...BLA...BLA...BLA

you just wanted a reason to touch him...admit that you got a boner right on the spot.

Originally posted by Darth-Halitosis
You are a pathetic little coward
Why? It was one on one. You shoot your mouth off, you pay the price.

Is it the return of skinhead ken? i think so!

Originally posted by pagan.lee
you just wanted a reason to touch him...admit that you got a boner right on the spot.
Yeah, nuthin says " I have feelings for you like a solid knee to the jaw". I bet he won't be suckin cock for a while.

Headbutt -

get a grip on what you're doing, you think it's cool to hit someone for no reason???

sad that is just sad. go get a room boy and then tap out!!!

Actually you shot your mouth of first so by your logic you deserve your ass kicked

Nobody gives a shit so go shove your head back up your own ass you fucking closet Liberace.

Why? It was one on one. You shoot your mouth off, you pay the price.

You started a fight with an innocent bystander. It was YOU who mouthed off first and then followed up with aggressive, bullying behavior, simple as that. If you really had any confidence in your skill or honor, you wouldn't have done what you did.

My guess is you either A) have serious questions about your own sexuality, which frightens you and so you lash out at the perceived "threat" to the illusion of your masculinity, or B) have so much unchecked aggression that you constantly need someone to fulfill the role of "enemy". In either case you are seriously disturbed and I pray that you will realize this and seek help.

You might also be bullshitting everybody, in which case you are just a loser.

Originally posted by Cambo
Headbutt -

get a grip on what you're doing, you think it's cool to hit someone for no reason???

sad that is just sad. go get a room boy and then tap out!!!
I didn't hit him. I kicked him and then kneed him. Around here, if you shoot your mouth off, you better back it up. You wouldn't believe what I had planned for tailgunner number two if he didn't get the message. No one wants to see that gross shit.

Yeah, nuthin says " I have feelings for you like a solid knee to the jaw". I bet he won't be suckin cock for a while.

I stand corrected, this guy is a troll.

Originally posted by Darth-Halitosis
You started a fight with an innocent bystander. It was YOU who mouthed off first and then followed up with aggressive, bullying behavior, simple as that. If you really had any confidence in your skill or honor, you wouldn't have done what you did.

My guess is you either A) have serious questions about your own sexuality, which frightens you and so you lash out at the perceived "threat" to the illusion of your masculinity, or B) have so much unchecked aggression that you constantly need someone to fulfill the role of "enemy". In either case you are seriously disturbed and I pray that you will realize this and seek help.

You might also be bullshitting everybody, in which case you are just a loser.
Settle down Freud. I just saw a perfect chance to light up some :eek::eek::eek:. Nothin more, nothin less. I would have lit him up if he was a hetero and got his jaw flappin like that.

I think we all know what happend here. You donkey punched him too hard and he passed out.

Oh sorry all you romantic men. I thought this was a fight forum. WTF? Bunch of panty waists.

Settle down Freud. I just saw a perfect chance to light up some :eek::eek::eek:. Nothin more, nothin less. I would have lit him up if he was a hetero and got his jaw flappin like that.
\

Fine, then you're just a regular asshole, instead of a bigoted asshole.

No I don't believe this, I actually refuse to believe this guy is intelligent enough to use a computer!!!! Please god help us from :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:ts of this ineptitude,. Homosexuals might like doing somthing "not normal" but you man are a complete cock sucke and total wanker to boot!!!

Oh sorry all you romantic men. I thought this was a fight forum. WTF? Bunch of panty waists.

That makes no sense and you can't spell to save your life. Don't worry thoug you are still my hero with your Wanderlei knees

I'm still grinnin from ear to ear. My friends always tell me I have a short fuse. I need 0 "warmup time". I suppose they are right. Me and these two buddies were walkin out of this club Sat night and right at the entrance to an alley we see these two :eek::eek::eek:s facing each other, holding hands lookin like they are about to start swapping spit. It was fuckin nasty. So I say, "Hey, why don't you two :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s get a room?". One of the little turd monkeys yells back at me, "Fuck you asshole, why don't you mind your own business!". Well I already knew there was nobody around but my buddies and these two pathetic freaks, so I close the distance, and stuff my right foot into the mouthy ones stomach as hard as I can. ( I know I don't want to touch these AIDs resepticles with my hands.) He lets out a groan and bends over in reaction. I clinch both my hands around his neck and bend his head sideways, where I proceed to drive a full hard left knee right into the side of his jaw. It was spot on. I felt the little Nancy boy go limp as a noodle. I just let him drop in a heap on the pavement. His girl/boyfriend almost started crying on the spot. He bends down and starts trying to wake him up and freaking out. All I said was, "next time keep that shit to yourselves and keep your mouth shut." Me and my buddies just walked away laughing our asses off. I wish I had a film of it. Ha! Fuckin :eek::eek::eek:s.

Wow you are a total idiot.

I would love to throw a garbage bag over your head and go to work with a 9 iron.

Back