1. The official Sherdog Store is back! Check it out! » Discuss it here! »

I KO'd a :eek::eek::eek: this weekend!

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Headbutt, Mar 29, 2004.

1. Headbutt Guest

I wouldn't have done shit if he kept his pole smokin mouth shut. He lipped off. You think people should be able to say whatever they want without consequences? I don't.

2. Headbutt Guest

Whats wrong with that? Dude, are you gay?

3. RightintheFace Reportintheface

Watching you, finger hovering over the report butt
    no, I haven't. I've neutralized a couple nasty situations that OTHER PEOPLE INSTIGATED with a quick choke, but I'm not so insecure about my dick size that I need to hit someone on the street.

4. IX_Equilibrium Black Belt

You insulted him 1st, and he responded. It's not like he singled you out and started shit.

Beating up on the weak and bragging about it on a forum. Oh, you're a real tough guy.

5. RightintheFace Reportintheface

see, this is what makes you an idiot. you think you should be able to say whatever YOU want and not have him retort? you wanna fight get in the ring, there are plenty of people in there willing to put you in your fucking place. Keep it off the fucking street, you little fucking pussy.

6. It's a start....

[​IMG]

Embrace the manliness!

7. Headbutt Guest

Good for you dude. I still don't see what this has to do with dick size. It's a givin in my area. If you don't want the trouble, keep yer cake hole shut. I've gotten beatin down before. You fight. You win. You lose. So what? I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I let people just shoot off their mouths to me with no response.

8. Dub07 Green Belt

WTF Headbutt?! Where's your common sense man? No morals to live by? Broken home? Whatever the fuck your problem is and whoever you're going to knock out in the future, be sure that you're going to get it yourself one day.... That's the best part with twats like yourself: you and your aggression will sure as hell get beat down severly one day. Remember: there's always somebody who's quicker, smarter or stronger than you... I do hope this day will come sooner than you'd want to.

Bitch.

9. Cambo** Guest

yeah and i beat him up with a baseball bat but he broke my nose first so it kinda went like that. I do not attack people who are minding there own business and not cracking at me. Get a life!

10. Headbutt Guest

How do you know he was weak? He was my size. He was breaking the law. In my state, sodomy is a crime. Hell, he got off easy.

11. mikeffd Brown Belt

So he wasn't allowed to respond to your unprovoked insult? And no, I don't believe you have the right to kick someone's ass purely based on something they said to you.

12. dwb69 Black Belt

Where is this gansta's paradise in which you live?

13. RightintheFace Reportintheface

what's your area? I'm guessing a vacant lot on Magnolia ave.

so what you're saying is this: you can say whatever you want. if somebody RESPONDS to you insulting them, you're justifying in knocking out a guy who did nothing wrong and didn't want to fight you. Is that what you're trying to say?

14. RightintheFace Reportintheface

did you see him buttfucking anything?

in other news:
    http://media.ebaumsworld.com/dumptruck.mov
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

15. Headbutt Guest

I have lost my share of fights. At least I fought. You guys just go through life letting people push you around??? I am pretty quick though. My theory is to use "sudden, accurate and overwhelming violence." It works more than not. Kinda like BJ Penn when he chumped out Cao Uno.

16. Cambo** Guest

no I'm from the female side of the race!!

17. Maverick34 Sin Nombre

You ko'd a FAQ? what a bad motherfucker you are.

18. RightintheFace Reportintheface

no need for violence. you're a juvenile dumbshit. just curious-how old are you? I'm guessing 14.

19. Jon Juan Guest

after reading all this, i'm thinking that headASS got beat down badly by some 16 year old high school student at a student council meeting. anyone agree?

edit: headbutt, see my sig

20. RightintheFace Reportintheface

THE PINK BELT RETURNS!