I KO'd a :eek::eek::eek: this weekend!

Originally posted by Headbutt
I don't know what makes you so sure of my ability. If your a fighter, you know that the worst thing to do is make assumptions about your opponent. My geuss is your just tryin to piss me off. It ain't workin. We got some pretty rough guys here. I'm not to afraid of anyone. I sure as hell am not afraid of anyone who fights professionally. I'm not saying I could beat them, I'm just saying I'm not afraid. They are not doing anything I don't train at. I doubt they are training in the real stopper moves we do. Groin strikes, elbows, headbutts (my favorite). Like I said, the street is a whole different animal. I think you know that.
ohh, so you train in cheap shots. no wonder you only pick fights with pacifist gay guys that are smaller than you.

Originally posted by RightintheFace
more proof that headbutt is a hardcore, masculine dood:

wow. can I have your autograph?

seriously though. this guy is BRAGGING about SUCKER PUNCHING A GAY GUY in a DARK ALLEY.
We were face to face. Ah fuck it. I'll bitch someone else out this weekend who is more to your liking. You name the scenario. I'll see what we can come up with.

They also train krave mage,

boy come to europe we'll wip your ass!!!!

I don't know what makes you so sure of my ability. If your a fighter, you know that the worst thing to do is make assumptions about your opponent. My geuss is your just tryin to piss me off. It ain't workin. We got some pretty rough guys here. I'm not to afraid of anyone. I sure as hell am not afraid of anyone who fights professionally. I'm not saying I could beat them, I'm just saying I'm not afraid. They are not doing anything I don't train at. I doubt they are training in the real stopper moves we do. Groin strikes, elbows, headbutts (my favorite). Like I said, the street is a whole different animal. I think you know that.

You epitomize the absolute worst of MMA fandom.

Originally posted by SnakeEyes
Not fuckin likely. You lay out some :eek::eek::eek: on the street who you KNOW probably has no fuckin skills whatsoever (it's a bit of a stereotype but how many practising homosexuals out there would feel comfortable stepping into a gym with a bunch of straight guys and start rolling or sparring? Not very many-especially not flamers who kiss their boyfriends in public). What this says about you, and what it said t EVERYBODY on here right away, is that you're a coward and a bully. The guy obviously didn't even try to defend himself. All's he did was stick up for himself when some fucking loser antagonized him. He deserves ten times more respect than you do. And if you feel the need to get so excited over landing a shot or two on what sounds like a human sandbag, then your skills obviously aren't much either. I include myself into the "guys who are itching to kick YOUR ass" club, which numbers quite a few pages of posters already...
mmmmmmmkay. Whatever you say man.

why is it you think I'll be impressed by a street fight? tell you what: PM shidokanartist, find out where in Chicago he trains, show up there, and beat his ass in sparring. Then I'll consider you more than just a mouth. Or PM me, and I'll hook you up with a promoter so you can show your skills like the true badass you are. No groin strikes in the ring though.

I vote that we stop giving this attention whore what he so obviously desires. This guy is worse than BeatRice.

sorry 8th, he just got me rilled when he said he hit his woman!! Had a guy like that and it's not pretty, touched a nerve there!!!

why is it you think I'll be impressed by a street fight? tell you what: PM shidokanartist, find out where in Chicago he trains, show up there, and beat his ass in sparring. Then I'll consider you more than just a mouth. Or PM me, and I'll hook you up with a promoter so you can show your skills like the true badass you are. No groin strikes in the ring though.

Haha dude, Shidokan is almost as homophobic as this guy.

ohh, so you train in cheap shots. no wonder you only pick fights with pacifist gay guys that are smaller than you.
You have to be selective about when and where you use certain stuff. Notice I didn't use it on the poofter. Just fast, effective and painless. No elbows or headbutts. I'm sure he'll be gobblin dick in no time.

Originally posted by mikeffd
Haha dude, Shidokan is almost as homophobic as this guy.
but shido wouldn't act like a cunt and hit somebody on the street. I don't care what this guy thinks of gay people. He has the right to disagree with me.

What makes ME sure of your ability is the way you're talking. I hang around more than enough excellent pro fighters to know a fucking insecure pansy when I see one. I bet you come from some ghetto-fabulous gym with a lot of hard slogans and tough guy banners filled with losers who use each other to convince themselves of how good they are. I bet you're a BB in ninjitsu or some queer shit like that. Or else you're a fuckin' 15 year old who's scared shitless of the allure of his mather's dildo and feels the need to come on here and act hard even while he's jackin' it to the men's underwear section in the Sears catalogue...

Back