I KO'd a :eek::eek::eek: this weekend!

Originally posted by Headbutt
O.K., I'm clearly in the wrong place. You guys aren't from my neck of the woods. You don't know what it's like here. Sorry your all pissed. Bye.

Can't take being flamed????

And you supposed to be hard,

god shame you're not on some other forums!!

At least I bring it on the concrete. You guys are all more pathetic than me anyday. Givin me the textual beat down huh? Whatever.

Im leaving blablahblah

MUST HAVE LAST WORD..................

At least I bring it on the concrete. You guys are all more pathetic than me anyday. Givin me the textual beat down huh? Whatever.

More pathetic? Like beating up the weak and bragging about it on the internet? Ok :rolleyes:

Originally posted by RightintheFace
bring it in the ring.
makes you tougher than bringing it in a dark alley against two guys who didn't want to fight. and were smaller. in the dark. with two of your friends with you.

Word

Originally posted by Cambo
Can't take being flamed????

And you supposed to be hard,

god shame you're not on some other forums!!
Did you grow up under power lines or something? I can't make heads or tails of your posts.

This kid listens to too much rap music or something...

Did you grow up under power lines or something? I can't make heads or tails of your posts.

C'mon dude-that wasn't fair. You promised you were going away...;)

Originally posted by SnakeEyes
This kid listens to too much rap music or something...

I sense much anger in him, most likely caused by being fked in the ass by his uncle.

So learn forum slang, !!!!! Ask magic man what it means!!!

O and please castrate yourself, god help the world if you end up haveing kids!!!! Just not with me thnks god!!

Just try and touch my arse!!!

plain english motherfucker. read.

lets ignore him -<turns back on headbutt and studiously ignores him>-

Why? It was one on one. You shoot your mouth off, you pay the price.

Your the :eek::eek::eek: with the fucking Pink belt !!!!

Wanna Fight!

can you believe this thread has almost 200 posts? that's rediculous. what's even more rediculous is that i'm adding one more....
....paradox?

Originally posted by Vitor's perm
What's this about 'English motherfucker' :mad:
the jackass said he couldn't understand the posts. they are clearly written in english. then i added the motherfucker to spice it up. nothing against england or you

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back