I knocked up a woman in another country

The lesson here is always pull out.

I think you should propose on the condition she moves to Canada. Plan B is to pay her 500 a month in child support and spend time with your child the 3 months of the year your in the East.

What advice do you want TS? Kill her so you dont become a father? I mean you made a kid and you just have to take responsibility now

I split my time between Montreal, Beirut and Toronto for business. I am single with no kids and do pretty well for myself.

Anyways, I have a GF in Lebanon, we have been dating on and off for a year, its pretty casual. We meet up when I am in town for 3 months of the year, and we are basically together while we are there.

I meet her parents several times and we all get along great even though I am not an Arab Christian, I am a Christian (Catholic non practising) and they are fine with that.

So, here is the problem.....

SHE IS PREGNANT!!! - I DO NOT WANT KIDS - NOR DO I WANT TO LIVE FULL TIME IN LEBANON WHICH SHE IS HINTING AT!!!!

What should I do !?!
How old are you buddy? What's your yearly income. These are two important factors.

What advice do you want TS? Kill her so you dont become a father? I mean you made a kid and you just have to take responsibility now

001.delphiTitle.jpg

damn, dude. you always have to put on a rubber! gotta think man. i had a similar scare a few years back. met this dutch chick here in my city, and were sexing for a few weeks before she had to go back. she sends me an email a week and a half later telling me that she hadn't had her period. i was freaking the fuck out, and told her that i am in no position to have a kid. she was luckily feeling the same. she ended up having her period a few days later. i thank god that she wasn't pregnant. during those few days when i wasn't sure if she was pregnant, i really started to think about the act of abortion, i began feeling REALLY guilty about essentially killing a forming human. that's why i now don't take that act lightly.
I'm a total paranoid when it comes to that. There's no way in hell I will ever have casual sex without a rubber. She can tell me she is on the pill all she wants. No rubber, no love.

Does Lebanon have their own version of Maury? If not, you're good.

at this point it doesnt matter if you want it or not, the question is if are you responsible for your actions like a man? or you run away like a one way bitch? that is something you can only answer my friend

Just have her whacked, Ray caruth style except don't make the rookie move of going with the hit man and having her see you.

Remember what happened to him??? They found him hiding in the trunk of his car eating snickers bars and pissingnin empty bottles for a week....you totally don't want that to happen to you.

Find the median of the first 30 responses on this thread. Like a fucking adult.

Sure and the cunt that makes in child in a man's back is totally fine in your book.
No, not really. I don't respect women that just have the kid no matter the circumstances. It's about the kid not the girl.

Sounds like you should sign up for an episode of Maury.

If not, you have the luxury of being in another country. If you're feeling like a scumbag, then cut off contact. If you're going to do the right thing, own up to it.

Oh make sure you test the baby is yours. The way I understand it, you're not there 9 months of the year.

You fucked up bad.

How did you not have protection? You had a relationship with this chick, you knew when you would see her banging was almost guaranteed. Obviously she wasn't concerned with getting pregnant, else she would've insisted.

I'd have more sympathy if you met some hot strange, hooked up without prior intent, and decided to roll the dice because the odds of it happening again were low...that's when I can at least understand not wanting to stop to aquire a rubber.

Piss poor planning on your part.

Not much you can do about it now. I hope it works out for you and you have a happy family life now that you're getting married to her. Maybe it'll work out great.

Back