I knocked up a woman in another country

just tell her to get an abortion. its 2016 bro.

May your offspring's eyebrows be forever thick and connected.

No dome, I thought she was on the pill, however I guess I have super sperm.
Any ways, I am going to propose to her and marry her, do the right thing.
whoaaa did not see this coming

v0WE5.gif

Have her meet you and the airport, then:

Falcon_ed17fc_1140335.jpg

Start being a man. Tell her no you won't live in Lebanon, but you should take her into your country of choosing. If she wants to live with you she has the right considering you knocked her up. Don't do what she wants, live your how you want, but you must take them into your home.

If she says she won't live anywhere but in Lebanon then tell her fine, she's on her own. But it is your duty to offer to be with her on your own terms.

Edit- Also test the kid, make sure it's yours.

LOL at the whole "be a man and blah ".

She can/could have gotten an abortion. If not then it's on her, knowing that she was and is well aware of your circumstances.

Fuck all that.

LOL at the whole "be a man and blah ".

She can/could have gotten an abortion. If not then it's on her, knowing that she was and is well aware of your circumstances.

Fuck all that.
Anyone that could write off a child of theirs is a complete and total scumbag.

I am pretty sure TS and his girl is getting stoned and not the good kind of stoned...

For business - I run a small risk management company that specializes in kidnapping and terror reinsurance.

I also speak Arabic.

Knocking up chicks in foreign countries?
Here's some risk management for you...

Kondom.jpg

But seriously, I hope you get this worked out and find some peace of mind.

Knocking up chicks in foreign countries?
Here's some risk management for you...

Kondom.jpg

But seriously, I hope you get this worked out and find some peace of mind.

You've never started hooking up with a girl, only to find out that you didn't have a condom and it would take you an inordinate effort and time to go get some? What are you going to do, not fuck?

You've never started hooking up with a girl, only to find out that you didn't have a condom and it would take you an inordinate effort and time to go get some? What are you going to do, not fuck?

Yeah, I have. I tell them to get to suckin' or go to the store and buy some condoms.....

You can't put off an urge for twenty minutes?
Impulse control, mang.

Just never go to Lebanon again....or don't tell her when you are in town.

I had an affair once with a girl and got her the 24 hour pill at her request. She bled for 11 days. I felt bad.

Yeah, I have. I tell them to get to suckin' or go to the store and buy some condoms.....

You can't put off an urge for twenty minutes?
Impulse control, mang.

Who said 20 minutes? I am talking about situations where it's nearly impossible or inordinately difficult, especially since you mentioned foreign countries. I've lived in places where I've been under curfew, where it's dangerous to go out at night, where shops/services aren't available after dark, etc.

I've also run out of condoms between rounds. Are you going to be like, whoops, out of condoms, sexy time is over?

Before you decide on anything, make sure to tweak your nipples first.

I understand where you're coming from, TS. Maybe a little more than you might think. For years now a girl from Lesbiadom comes to my country for eight months a year to try and be my GF but I just hit that like the fist of an angry God.

The last few years, she keeps bringing gifts and money that she gathers when she's back in Lesbiadom; I'm pretty sure she's not a lesbian and her country's name doesn't affect her behavior, so the only answer is that she's banging dudes for money there since all other women might be lesbians and there's high demand for punani.

Anyways, she's pregnant now and most likely one of they lovers is going to take the fall for it. I don't think it's the same woman from your OP since she doesn't like weak minded individuals but you might be giving her enough money that she just blocks it away.

Good look with your hispanic son, TS.

Back