I knocked up a woman in another country

Delete you FB account, change your email and mobile number and forget it ever happened.

Trust me, it works.

Kids are awesome dude....some might consider them an anchor and end of life as they know it and those people are either scummy or never had kids. OR it will open doors to feelings about the universe that you never new existed. I wouldn't rush into marriage but would entertain the idea of perhaps living together in some place of mutual agreement. Being around family for support, whether yours or hers, will make a world of difference when the child is first born.

If you figure out you are not meant for each other, then you need to figure out a way to be in the child's life, and don't kid yourself, you need to live in "close" proximity to each other in some capacity. Because, again, unless you are a scumbag, you will not want to miss a second of the childs growth. They change so fast in the beginning....he/she will seem like a different person if you are separated for months at a time and they love you unconditionally for the first decade and those are the most precious years. After that they are an emo teenagers and probably hate you every other day, but they still the need both parents to be on the same page/proximity to help keep them on the right track because that's when some real tragic shit can happen.

Oh and of course....get a DNA test first and foremost.

Embrace it....do not fear it! You are blessed with the greatest gift the universe has to offer if even by mistake....it shouldn't take longer than a nano-second after first setting eyes on your kid to realize this.....that is, again, unless you're a scumbag...which you do not seem to be!

Good luck!

eh...If he cares for her, sure. Don't start a sham of a family when that's not what anyone wants. You can support and be a father without being married.

Should have thought about that before she got pregnant.

Congratulations, you played yourself.

Any ways, I am going to propose to her and marry her, do the right thing.
While i'm aware that you fucked a woman...in the vagina, that's still the whitest and gayest thing i've read on here.

Take her on a rickety wooden roller coaster to celebrate.

Oh damn, good luck bro, we'll see you on the other side

It could have been worse. At least you knocked up a foreigner and not an american who will bankrupt you for child support

First and foremost find out I'd the baby's yours...is she fitfully or have srep? You said it yourself bro, 3 months out of the year. You sure she don't knees dick the other 10 months? Anyway, gl man...

I split my time between Montreal, Beirut and Toronto for business. I am single with no kids and do pretty well for myself.

Anyways, I have a GF in Lebanon, we have been dating on and off for a year, its pretty casual. We meet up when I am in town for 3 months of the year, and we are basically together while we are there.

I meet her parents several times and we all get along great even though I am not an Arab Christian, I am a Christian (Catholic non practising) and they are fine with that.

So, here is the problem.....

SHE IS PREGNANT!!! - I DO NOT WANT KIDS - NOR DO I WANT TO LIVE FULL TIME IN LEBANON WHICH SHE IS HINTING AT!!!!

What should I do !?!

Avoid Lebanon from now on. Problem solved.

Don't worry bruh, you've got Diplomatic Immunity.

Does she know how to reach you in Canada?

I agree with other posters though. Delete your FB, change your mobile, change your address, and never go back to Lebanon!

tumblr_lgisjjDXUM1qcgjnyo1_500.gif

should've knocked up a middle eastern muslim - then her thoughts on the matter would be whatever you tell her they should be.

Whether or not you want one, you've got one on the way.

The kid certainly didn't want it this way.

Make peace with it and look after your family

Back