I knocked up a woman in another country

I'll offer a little advice after I tell you a little about myself.

My mom and dad (both American) met in London while my mom was living abroad and my dad was on business. They had a one night stand and I was born. My mom brought me to my dad a few years laters and bounced. My dad confirmed I was indeed his and raised me.

If you knocked her up, either get her to have an abortion, get her to confirm that she wants no part of you in her life (that doesn't seem like the case), or be the father to the kid whether it means either you or her relocating. If you're blowing loads in women while having no desire to have kids, don't handle the outcome irresponsibly.

I split my time between Montreal, Beirut and Toronto for business. I am single with no kids and do pretty well for myself.

Anyways, I have a GF in Lebanon, we have been dating on and off for a year, its pretty casual. We meet up when I am in town for 3 months of the year, and we are basically together while we are there.

I meet her parents several times and we all get along great even though I am not an Arab Christian, I am a Christian (Catholic non practising) and they are fine with that.

So, here is the problem.....

SHE IS PREGNANT!!! - I DO NOT WANT KIDS - NOR DO I WANT TO LIVE FULL TIME IN LEBANON WHICH SHE IS HINTING AT!!!!

What should I do !?!

Are you a U.S. citizen? Or Canadian?

Either way i know a guy who thought he got his russian girl pregnant, he married her so he can be with the kid, girl has miscarriage after they're married. Whether or not she was really pregnant ? Who knows... But its suspect.

All i'm saying is don't do anything rash and jump the gun....make sure everything is as it seems if you get my drift. Girls from overseas will say and do anything to try and get citizenship.

I split my time between Montreal, Beirut and Toronto for business. I am single with no kids and do pretty well for myself.

Anyways, I have a GF in Lebanon, we have been dating on and off for a year, its pretty casual. We meet up when I am in town for 3 months of the year, and we are basically together while we are there.

I meet her parents several times and we all get along great even though I am not an Arab Christian, I am a Christian (Catholic non practising) and they are fine with that.

SHE IS PREGNANT!!! - I DO NOT WANT KIDS - NOR DO I WANT TO LIVE FULL TIME IN LEBANON WHICH SHE IS HINTING AT!!!!

What should I do !?!

1) Make better fake threads

2)
2563424rbot.png

Why would he fake his death if he never went back? You got it backwards.

I meant in so far as the girl in Lebanon is concerned. Like, have someone send her a fake obituary or some shit. It's not like she'll know it's all bullshit -- she's in fucking Lebanon.

No dome, I thought she was on the pill, however I guess I have super sperm.
Any ways, I am going to propose to her and marry her, do the right thing.
I don't understand how marrying a girl because she's pregnant is the "right" thing . If you don't want to be with her forever just pay the support and make sure you get visitation .

I never see it work out well when a guy marries because a girl got pregnant unless they were planning to marry before it happened . If you do it only because of your baby then it's possible it will expose the baby to lots of fighting and you will probably end up cheating . How you feel about her should factor your decision to marry her . How you feel about your baby =/= how you feel about marriage .

If your sure the kid is yours then it's the right thing and I wish you the best of luck.
It's the right thing how ? You haven't considered how he feels about this woman and advising strictly on the basis of centuries old religious notions for the sole purpose of upholding a reputation .

What should I do !?!

Let me know when your'e in Lebanon next time. Would gladly have a beer with a fellow Sherdogger.

On topic : have you tried talking her into aborting the baby ?

I'll be serious here... TS you're in the wrong place for advice, but I'll help. Have her move with you. Tell her that she can stay with her parents when you guys go back since you're there 3 months out of the year anyways. If she refuses just be home with her about the opportunities the kid has outside of Lebanon. It's the best choice for the kid in the end. Marry her, treat her well, and be the best dad you can possibly be. You say you don't want kids, but this kid is going to be the best thing to ever happen to you. I promise you that.

"She said she was on birth control."

LMAO

Wrap it up, gents. An extra couple of seconds could save you 18 years of your life.

It's the right thing how ? You haven't considered how he feels about this woman and advising strictly on the basis of centuries old religious notions for the sole purpose of upholding a reputation .

It has nothing to do with religion and everything to do with being a grown man and doing what's best for the child.

And she needs to step up and be a grown woman and do what's best for the child.

They can have a great marriage if they both work at it and understand it takes both people.

You don't find "your soul mate" like so bull shit movie you find someone that wants to be the love of your life and you both work at it.

You could just really like someone and work together at making a life and in a very short time love them deeply.

He has feelings for her and it would seem she for him.

They both will have the most important thing in the world in common and that's the love of that child.

As long as they go into the marriage know it takes work and compromise in the good and bad times. Knowing their will be disagreements and through compromise and love they can work it out.

In other words be grownups.

I'll never understand how guys accidentally get women pregnant. I'm 30, been with my fair share of girls, was once in a relationship with one for four years, am now married, and I still don't have kids. It's not that hard. We all know if you come in a vagina, it makes a baby. How does this lead to being an accident then?

Are you a U.S. citizen? Or Canadian?

Either way i know a guy who thought he got his russian girl pregnant, he married her so he can be with the kid, girl has miscarriage after they're married. Whether or not she was really pregnant ? Who knows... But its suspect.

All i'm saying is don't do anything rash and jump the gun....make sure everything is as it seems if you get my drift. Girls from overseas will say and do anything to try and get citizenship.

I am Canadian, she has no interest in living here.
In fact she wants me to move to Lebanon.
HABIBI HABIBI

Back