I knocked up a woman in another country

randysyatt

Zan Panzer
@Orange
Reaction score
I split my time between Montreal, Beirut and Toronto for business. I am single with no kids and do pretty well for myself.

Anyways, I have a GF in Lebanon, we have been dating on and off for a year, its pretty casual. We meet up when I am in town for 3 months of the year, and we are basically together while we are there.

I meet her parents several times and we all get along great even though I am not an Arab Christian, I am a Christian (Catholic non practising) and they are fine with that.

So, here is the problem.....

SHE IS PREGNANT!!! - I DO NOT WANT KIDS - NOR DO I WANT TO LIVE FULL TIME IN LEBANON WHICH SHE IS HINTING AT!!!!

What should I do !?!

Anchor babay.

Sounds like you're all set.

Guess you'd better get yourself a personal assistant that can deal with your work in Beirut...

Yeah...come to sherdog for advice on that.

Maybe tell her you don't want kids or want to move and see what she wants to do from there.

Do the right thing, cut off all contact with her.

But in all seriousness, make sure that's your baby. This is a girl you see only a few months out if the year. If it is, man up and take care of it. If it isn't, forget about the bitch.

Congratulations daddy!

So neither one of you had the sense to us some type of protection and your both adults?

First find out if the kid is yours for sure then find out what she wants to do. Then stand up and be a man.

You both liked the play now its time you both grew up and paid the price, whatever that happens to be.

Do you NEED to go to Lebanon? Why are you all over the place dude?

Start being a man. Tell her no you won't live in Lebanon, but you should take her into your country of choosing. If she wants to live with you she has the right considering you knocked her up. Don't do what she wants, live your how you want, but you must take them into your home.

If she says she won't live anywhere but in Lebanon then tell her fine, she's on her own. But it is your duty to offer to be with her on your own terms.

Edit- Also test the kid, make sure it's yours.

abortion-family-guy-o-s.gif

damn, dude. you always have to put on a rubber! gotta think man. i had a similar scare a few years back. met this dutch chick here in my city, and were sexing for a few weeks before she had to go back. she sends me an email a week and a half later telling me that she hadn't had her period. i was freaking the fuck out, and told her that i am in no position to have a kid. she was luckily feeling the same. she ended up having her period a few days later. i thank god that she wasn't pregnant. during those few days when i wasn't sure if she was pregnant, i really started to think about the act of abortion, i began feeling REALLY guilty about essentially killing a forming human. that's why i now don't take that act lightly.

You're fucked, bro.

This is no one-night stand on holiday - you HAVE to return there and her family know exactly who you are. Arabs do NOT react well to their family members being dishonoured, such as you know, a foreign dude knocking up their daughter out of wedlock then running....

Price on your head if you don't marry her, bro.

1. Test the child to ensure that it's yours
2. If not, drop the lady
3. If so, then you two should figure out what to do together. If you want to live in Lebanon with her and her family, that's on you. If not, she can move in with you. But make your own decisions.
4. Don't bring a major life decision to Sherdog. "Just let me bang, bro," isn't going to help you. Clearly, your banging is what gets you into trouble in the first place.

Back