I knocked up a woman in another country

Her brothers and father are already in a rubber dinghy on their way to fuck you up TS.

That is what happens when grown men give up masturbation for a pussy. Never do that.

This is not the board whose members you should be consulting. I suggest you hit the heavies. Majority of Sherdog's smartest posters are there.

latest

From your wording TS it seems like you've automatically assumed the kid is yours.

So what's the story here. Not using protection, haven't had any type of discussion about how serious this is or if you'd want kids, even though you've met her family?

This is sherdog so nobody will like this, but this is why it's better to have sex in a serious relationship where this type of thing has been discussed. Or if not, to be extra careful about protection. You shouldn't be completely shocked that a woman that is basically your girlfriend wants to keep the baby. That's a pretty typical female response.

So what's the story here. Not using protection, haven't had any type of discussion about how serious this is or if you'd want kids, even though you've met her family?

This is sherdog so nobody will like this, but this is why it's better to have sex in a serious relationship where this type of thing has been discussed. Or if not, to be extra careful about protection. You shouldn't be completely shocked that a woman that is basically your girlfriend wants to keep the baby. That's a pretty typical female response.

No dome, I thought she was on the pill, however I guess I have super sperm.
Any ways, I am going to propose to her and marry her, do the right thing.

Do you NEED to go to Lebanon? Why are you all over the place dude?

For business - I run a small risk management company that specializes in kidnapping and terror reinsurance.

I also speak Arabic.

Yeah I thought as much. No offense but that mindset is for a really serious relationship where you have good communication.

The pill is only good if you know she's on it and are watching her take it everyday.

Anyways good on you for doing the right thing. Hope you guys are in love or get to that point. There are worse lives than being married with a family

I split my time between Montreal, Beirut and Toronto for business. I am single with no kids and do pretty well for myself.

Anyways, I have a GF in Lebanon, we have been dating on and off for a year, its pretty casual. We meet up when I am in town for 3 months of the year, and we are basically together while we are there.

I meet her parents several times and we all get along great even though I am not an Arab Christian, I am a Christian (Catholic non practising) and they are fine with that.

So, here is the problem.....

SHE IS PREGNANT!!! - I DO NOT WANT KIDS - NOR DO I WANT TO LIVE FULL TIME IN LEBANON WHICH SHE IS HINTING AT!!!!

What should I do !?!
Shoot yourself and saves the time we spent reading this dumb ass post.

Block her on Facebook
Problem solved

SHE IS PREGNANT!!! - I DO NOT WANT KIDS - NOR DO I WANT TO LIVE FULL TIME IN LEBANON WHICH SHE IS HINTING AT!!!!
Too bad. You're having one. Should have thought of that and been more careful.

Support your kid, whatever decision you decide to make. Don't be a deadbeat piece of shit.

If your sure the kid is yours then it's the right thing and I wish you the best of luck.

That's a hard way to start a marriage and you both will have to work at it.

True story: I had a ex-gf CLAIM she was pregnant. I had to remind her I dump my load either in her mouth or ass depending on what night she was talking about.

Doesn't matter what you do, your life is over.
Enjoy never having control of your life again.

True story: I had a ex-gf CLAIM she was pregnant. I had to remind her I dump my load either in her mouth or ass depending on what night she was talking about.

Please, the closest you have ever been to a twat is your mum's when you were on your way out.

If your sure the kid is yours then it's the right thing and I wish you the best of luck.

That's a hard way to start a marriage and you both will have to work at it.

Yeah, you are right. We have known each other for some time.

Well, at least I get my fair share of Shawarma

Back