I just want everyone to remember this quote by Jon Jones

BONES 4:13

I can do all things through Cocaine who strengthens me

Statistically, I would put money down that at least half of the douches that have a comment about this have done worse things in life.

There's no context for that quote.

This is a bullshit hate thread disguised as something intelligent

Blind fan.

tumblr_m0t5fzyey91qh5egvo1_250.gif

Let's just kick him while he's down.

The bible does not sit in this discussion because Cocaine is not a sin
You have no clue about the bible, or you would know that Christians have to obey the law of the land.
But don't worry, most Christians are clueless about their holy book and hypocrites like you and Jones ;)

This puts the DUI in a different light. Wrapped a car around during a crash, and does coke. Jeez, hope he gets better.

Yeah, dude is fake and a hypocrite, but substance abuse is no joke. I wouldn't wish that on anyone.
Also , he said something about a fiance ... Wasn't basically dry humping rousey like a month ago ??

You have no clue about the bible, or you would know that Christians have to obey the law of the land.
But don't worry, most Christians are clueless about their holy book and hypocrites like you and Jones ;)

The Bible does not directly address any form of illicit drug use. There are no express prohibitions against cocaine, heroin, ecstasy (MDMA), or methamphetamines (Meth). There is no mention of marijuana, cannabis, peyote, magic mushrooms, or acid (LSD). Nothing is said about huffing, snorting, dropping, smoking, shooting, licking, or any other method of ingestion.

God also mentioned that man should use all plant and wildlife that he has given us.

Also , he said something about a fiance ... Wasn't basically dry humping rousey like a month ago ??
Yeah, but he doesn't care. All he is thinking of is himself, AKA a narcissist.

1st thing I thought about when I heard the news was this quote. Snitch on weed smokers, but take coke and get DUIs.

1st thing I thought about when I heard the news was this quote. Snitch on weed smokers, but take coke and get DUIs.

That is why I love Jones. He will snitch on you and then take some drugs and enjoy it.

This is patent jones, many of us have come to love. He is a true villain and some of us always root for the villain but jones makes it easy.

Cocaine is not a big deal and some of you are like kids on here.

Doing cocaine does not make you, "not a guy" and is nothing really hypocritical. Maybe jones does not like pot smokers or likes snitching on people when he is not enjoying some of that fun.

Cocaine is something that good guys also do and something we all enjoy.

Huge if serious

The Bible does not directly address any form of illicit drug use. There are no express prohibitions against cocaine, heroin, ecstasy (MDMA), or methamphetamines (Meth). There is no mention of marijuana, cannabis, peyote, magic mushrooms, or acid (LSD). Nothing is said about huffing, snorting, dropping, smoking, shooting, licking, or any other method of ingestion.

God also mentioned that man should use all plant and wildlife that he has given us.
So you ignored the argument (law of the Land) and copy-pasted some irrelevant bullshit? Good job.

I refuse to defend Jones after this. Great fighter, but goddamn does he have some personal issues.

Back