I just want everyone to remember this quote by Jon Jones

G4G #1 Fighter in the World (gram for gram)

cocaine-duuuude.jpg

this is the first thing I thought of when I heard the news. he is worried about people smoking pot while he is doing coke. that makes a whole lot of sense

http://www.mmafighting.com/2015/1/6/7504483/donald-cerrone-im-my-own-guy-and-i-dont-give-a-s-t

Pulled this quote from Cerrone, who happens to be teammates with Ol' Bonesy of course. Was wondering where he was going with this. Article above, quote below.

"Even when it came down to logistics, simple things like cutting weight twice in three weeks, Cerrone said he barely considered (or cared) about any potential ramifications.

"I don't have an answer for you on that one," Cerrone replied, chuckling again. "[That's] probably damaging, for sure. But so is cocaine and alcohol, so I think this is a little less.""

G4G #1 Fighter in the World (gram for gram)

cocaine-duuuude.jpg

Indeed

This will probably gain jones more fans as it lets us know he has a darker side to him, which most of us already knew.

Who knew jones enjoyed some coke play and possibly fought high on coke. This is a legendary story he can tell to his kids and beat a top LHW fighter possibly on Cocaine.

There's no context for that quote.

This is a bullshit hate thread disguised as something intelligent

The only context needed is that a devout Christian who is also a cokehead, really did say this.

Quoting the cokehead's words back at him "hate thread". :wink:

Yet another reason not to like the guy. Fedor would never do this stuff.

The only context needed is that a devout Christian who is also a cokehead, really did say this.

The bible does not sit in this discussion because Cocaine is not a sin

Those Christians will get in trouble with their authorities if they yield to this type of truth lol

Indeed

This will probably gain jones more fans as it lets us know he has a darker side to him, which most of us already knew.

Who knew jones enjoyed some coke play and possibly fought high on coke. This is a legendary story he can tell to his kids and beat a top LHW fighter possibly on Cocaine.

Gain loser fans, what a great role model.

Back