I just want everyone to remember this quote by Jon Jones

Snitching on some kids for smoking pot then doing snooters.. what a douche

I hope his rehab goes well if he actually has a problem, but he's probably just doing it to try to save face.

Good for him to check into rehab. Hope he gets past this.

Honestly hope this dude just goes full heel and embraces it though. I'd be his biggest fan if he were walking out to the octagon shit talking people while lookin' like Scarface.

Now we know why he was snitching on the pot heads: to deflect attention from his coke habit.

better quote from him...

Crashes car while drunk
Get's caught using Cocaine
Refuses to fight Sonnen, canceling the first card ever by the UFC

dc_zps2f4ca374.gif

And here it is guys you can ad liar to the list. If anyone still has stones to ask why you don't like Jones, just punch them in the dick.

jones is a weird dude. he makes a big fake persona that he can't sustain. that's just weird. he wants to be a role model, but can't--weird. he should just be himself. normal--badass dude.

Bones look at the tattoo and believe it. I rooted for DC but this is a man's life (assuming that he is an addict.) Go straight before you lose everything.

In the 80's Leonard, Hearns, Hagler, Benitez, Duran. Arguello, and Pryor were all confirmed or rumored cocaine users. That's the murders row of the 80's. The media, for the most part, covered for all of them. I'm not 100% sure if Hearns and Hagler have been confirmed and if they weren't I'm sorry to have maligned them.

Cocaine is not a big deal and some of you are like kids on here.

Doing cocaine does not make you, "not a good guy" and is nothing really hypocritical. Maybe jones does not like pot smokers or likes snitching on people when he is not enjoying some of that fun.

Cocaine is something that good guys also do and something we all enjoy.

That is what you got from my opening post? If so you are slow.

Jones just openly described himself as a ****

Mr. Perfect rolemodel Christian holier-than-thou has to go to drug rehab and it's not a big deal? LMFAO, Jones' nuthuggers are the best.

That might almost be a valid point if I was a fan. Which I said I wasn't, which is validated by my post history, which makes you look incredibly stupid.

You should wear a helmet.

You probably shouldn't be saying that to people. :)

Last edited:
jon jones has a million problems right now; but being high as fuck ain't one of them.

I know at least one religion that says we all have fallen short and make mistakes! And don't judge someone unless you want to be judged the same!

The application of these statement trips people up too many times though but we cant blame it on the religion

Back