I just want everyone to remember this quote by Jon Jones

Statistically, I would put money down that at least half of the douches that have a comment about this have done worse things in life.

I did blow cocaine casually from 17-20. that's not the issue. I have no problem with Jon doing a little booger sugar. the issue is him admitting to, even boasting about outright ratting out other people for possessing marijuana....& now this.

It was that quote that originally made it impossible for me to respect him as a man. Now he is a petty snitch and an outrageous hypocrite.
I wish him well in his recovery; truly. But he is a disgrace to humanity.
Fighter bashing or absolute truth?

Man. And he was just starting to go get some fans.

Mma subculture has gone nutz today !

That quote still doesn't change the fact that he is the GOAT fighter.

I did blow cocaine casually from 17-20. that's not the issue. I have no problem with Jon doing a little booger sugar. the issue is him admitting to, even boasting about outright ratting out other people for possessing marijuana....& now this.

The issue is that he tattle-tailed on some kids on the playground? Here's something you might find shocking...there's life after high school.

jon jones has a million problems right now; but being high as fuck ain't one of them.

LoL, that's his MAIN problem right now, because he's locked up in rehab twitching and scratching. :icon_chee

better quote from him...

Crashes car while drunk
Get's caught using Cocaine
Refuses to fight Sonnen, canceling the first card ever by the UFC

dc_zps2f4ca374.gif

lmao

Owned

Back