I just want everyone to remember this quote by Jon Jones

Another Jon Jones thread.

One of the most popular, visible and controversial UFC Champions, who has a history of trying to come off as this humble, righteous guy, tests positive for cocaine and goes to rehab days after defending his title.

Of course there are going to be threads. Don't like it? Stay out of the heavies for a few days, or just scroll past the Jones threads.

Not defending him, but maybe these quotes came from a time when he didn't have enough money for coke?

One of the most popular, visible and controversial UFC Champions, who has a history of trying to come off as this humble, righteous guy, tests positive for cocaine and goes to rehab days after defending his title.

Of course there are going to be threads. Don't like it? Stay out of the heavies for a few days, or just scroll past the Jones threads.

This! And that Party of five girl has a sweet rack!

Something like this has been said by most christians or criminals. It means nothing even if wasn't from Jones.

Everyone is a fucking hypocrite. Cocaine isn't that big of a deal.

This whole situation sucks for Jon, that's about it. He hasn't done himself any favors in the social media realms lately....

your outlook on things change after high school and becoming a champion, cocaine is a hell of a drug. i support jones decision to do coke. lol

Not just a rat, but a hypocritical one at that.

200_s.gif

There's no context for that quote.

This is a bullshit hate thread disguised as something intelligent

Dam lost a ton of Hespect for Jones ha he a snitch and on my smokers aww hell na.

I think I'm actually more okay with Gustaffson beating someone to a pulp when he was a teenager than a 27 year old man being this fake.

Back