I just spent over 7 hours looking through Khabib's Instagram account

He commented that he keeps his wife and kids away from the media to perserve their privacy. In the Anatomy of a Fighter vids you see some of the females the village.

It's just cultural differences

its called self respect. id take a women who covers herself then one who shows 90% of their body to everyone

He commented that he keeps his wife and kids away from the media to perserve their privacy. In the Anatomy of a Fighter vids you see some of the females the village.

It's just cultural differences

I'm not talking about his wife nor his family. I'm talking about posting a picture with any woman. Like female fighters at AKA, or ffemale fans who want to take a photo with you or get an autograph. There are endless photos of him and numerous other topless men laying around crammed together in 10'x10' sized bedroom ready for a slumber party, but not a single photo of him with a female fan or training partner

better watch anatomy of fighter with Khabib and Dagestan, few episodes and I've seen one (litlerally) old lady speaking (probably because her husband was ok with it), no females around.

I'm not talking about family I'm talking about any women, period. even all of his photos training with the boiiiiiiis at AKA, there is only one where any of the women fighters are included
Most of what Khabib posts is of his close friends and families. They happen to be his family in Dagestan or the folks he trains with. Not that crazy imo.

TS reveal:

tenor.gif

I'm not talking about his wife nor his family. I'm talking about posting a picture with any woman. Like female fighters at AKA, or ffemale fans who want to take a photo with you or get an autograph. There are endless photos of him and numerous other topless men laying around crammed together in 10'x10' sized bedroom ready for a slumber party, but not a single photo of him with a female fan or training partner
CWIu2WlWsAIjHxd.jpg

You're legit crazy dude.

See if you can stare at this picture Olga Buzova for 8 hours and if you can, you are a little less gay than before you started your Khabib Instabinge.

Now go fap the gay away, D1 Wanker.

See if you can stare at this picture Olga Buzova for 8 hours and if you can, you are a little less gay than before you started your Khabib Instabinge.

Now go fap the gay away, D1 Wanker.
too skinny and very pointy left elbow

I've seen him interact with females a few times and AKA is kinda a sausage fest. Plus most of his training partners are LWs to MWs so he has no reason to train with the females unless it's to drill.

He rarely posts anything that isn't his close friends or family so it makes sense.

The outside world does not exist unless it happened on a persons Instagram apparently.
This dude is nuts lol

Re-read my OP. I never said he does not take photos with women, I said he never takes photos of himself with woman and posts them on instagram. I'm glad you found one photo though. There is one of him with cyborg floating around too. Why do you think he chose not to take his own picture with her to post on IG to show respect?

Different views, different culture, or maybe he has a strong touch-butt game but keeps it more low key than Conor. Hard to say.

Back