I just spent over 7 hours looking through Khabib's Instagram account

Maybe someone familiar with Khabib’s religion can explain. It’s probably against his beliefs to post pictures of (but not pose with) women.

And why does his wife have to cover her face for wedding photos?

its called self respect. id take a women who covers herself then one who shows 90% of their body to everyone
Do you apply the same level of self-respect to yourself? Don't wear shorts or t-shirt? Don't take off shirt on beach?

Or do you just apply this rule to women?

How can you make a thread with that title and not be ashamed of yourself.

Conor fan looking to shit on Khabib any way he can, is normal. Same goes for the other way around btw. Got four pages and two posts from me though so i guess the troll job worked.

I could not find a single picture of a female (other than one child and one training photo). Group photos, site seeing, parties, dinners, etc. Not a single picture could I even find a female in the background except for one AKA training photo that had two girls in it. Does nobody else find this extremely strange?

Here were some of the highlights of my investigation

wzFZCY.gif

I think its strange that you spend 7 hours looking at another dudes Instagram. I wouldnt even look at my own Instagram for 20 minutes lol

Do you apply the same level of self-respect to yourself? Don't wear shorts or t-shirt? Don't take off shirt on beach?

Or do you just apply this rule to women?
I see where you trying to go with this.
I dont mind my women wearing t shirts, are you ok with your women walking around in a thong ? I would mind because other men dont need to see whats mine.

Would you be ok with your mom or sister or wife showing half her ass ?

Nothing wrong with keeping your wife and children out of the spotlight. Also Khabib is a Muslim from Dagestan while the others are in the States. Huge cultural difference.

I see where you trying to go with this.
I dont mind my women wearing t shirts, are you ok with your women walking around in a thong ? I would mind because other men dont need to see whats mine.

Would you be ok with your mom or sister or wife showing half her ass ?
outside of the US this is the norm at beaches

I already looked at the instagram of 2 other muslim fighters and found women within the first 60 seconds of searching, read the thread
Wow, generalizing a lot here.

There are different interpretations of the Quran like there are with the Bible. Just because they are muslims doesn't mean they live in the same theological system.

Some interpretations of the quran are more strict and conservative and others allow the drinking of alcohol for instance and are more liberal towards women just like there are some with the bible.

Comparing Jehova's Wittnesses to some liberal Lutheranian should get you similar opposized results.

But besides that Khabib looks gay and insecure in your pictures. Hence the rifles, the supremacy over nature in the form of a bear, the need for acceptance through a strong patriachaic group and masculine rolemodels and the driving need to be strong and "smash".

Just like your typical islamic conservative that Khabib is.

A lot of dudes think getting pics with women gives them status. I like that Khabib doesn't feel the need for that. True Alpha.

Back