I just spent over 7 hours looking through Khabib's Instagram account

Lol at the replies.This thread should be pinned

Meanwhile your girl shows herself off online to other men while you talk about other men.

This type of investigative journalism is why I come back to this site, well done TS

Hey sherdog has a draftkings group every event we do a 15 person top 2 get paid 10 dollar entry if any1 wants to do it let me know ill add u?

I see where you trying to go with this.
I dont mind my women wearing t shirts, are you ok with your women walking around in a thong ? I would mind because other men dont need to see whats mine.

Would you be ok with your mom or sister or wife showing half her ass ?
So you are saying you have dibs on your mom and sisters ass ? Do you realise how fucked up that sounds ?

Nice, productive way to spend your time...

But it is par to your other sherdog posts.. equally as shit as the rest are.

Step 1: Be a male that cyberstalkers another male for 7 straight hours on twitter
Step 2: Imply the male you are stalking is a homosexual, completely ignoring you just did step 1

That is projection on a whole new level.

CWIu2WlWsAIjHxd.jpg

You're legit crazy dude.

How can you make a thread with that title and not be ashamed of yourself.

wzFZCY.gif

I think its strange that you spend 7 hours looking at another dudes Instagram. I wouldnt even look at my own Instagram for 20 minutes lol

So you spent seven hours looking at pictures of another man and he's the one who might be gay?

Nice, productive way to spend your time...

But it is par to your other sherdog posts.. equally as shit as the rest are.

tenor.gif

Jesus, the destruction. I've seen people get rekt, even ri-ri-riggedy rekt but this is like watching a bunch of wolves slowly tear limbs off an ewe.

Hmmmm... Maybe he is from conservative culture. But, i guess... His wife must be very pretty.

I'm pretty sure TS didn't plan this to go the way it went...

But yeah you're weird man. Could've spend 7 hours on like, I don't know, learning Spanish?

Hes the Dagestani Mike Pence. Why would he wana be with some females? Isnt he married by the way?

Back