I just spent over 7 hours looking through Khabib's Instagram account

in Islam , prevention of talking , watching or getting near to stranger (women) is better . it's an Asian Islamic culture .

Yes, that is unusual.

But nowhere near as unusual as spending 7 GODDAMN HOURS looking at someone's instagram.

Jesus Christ, get outside. Do something.

I saw his wedding photos. His wife was wearing a literal bag over her head. I mean not made of plastic but definitely a hood of some sort covering her entire face including the eyes. It was weird. Khabib is a weird guy in a weird religion.

You didn't look hard enough TS. Try another 8-10 hours on Google images and let us know what you find there.

How does this compare to the number of bear pictures you saw?

Hes Muslim. They dont relate to woman naturally.

Khabibs wife is fine as hell however.... I felt like doing a 7hour research myself to find a booty picture

I could not find a single picture of a female (other than one child and one training photo). Group photos, site seeing, parties, dinners, etc. Not a single picture could I even find a female in the background except for one AKA training photo that had two girls in it. Does nobody else find this extremely strange?

1506909334373.png

Hes in the closet is thus why he cant throw hands hed rather hug and tug i mean lay n slap i mean hold and take down alot smothering like a stage 10 clinger.

Allahu Ackbar !

Brother Khabeeb knows women are a distaction from the devil, and he's not into parading his women for strangers to look at, like Western cucks do.

He's Muslim. Why would this shock you?

I mean look at this wedding photo:
wHyMZAiWb2Q.jpg

He's Muslim. Why would this shock you?

I already looked at the instagram of 2 other muslim fighters and found women within the first 60 seconds of searching, read the thread

Back