I just remembered that Jim Miller got murdered at 300

This fight was fuckin stupid. You clearly cant win on the feet. Not one takedown attempt. Basically gift wrapped himself for Green.

Im glad he didnt get to be called Jim "fuckin" Miller.

Jim Fuckin Punching Bag Miller.
and Jiri was a punching bag for Poatan. lol

the worst part about that fight was that he almost got talked into getting flatlined at the very end, he almost took the bait. i was watching the last 30 seconds through my fingers.

Yeah that fight was a terrible booking in hindsight, just made you sad watching Miller get pieced up in a pointless fight for him.

Unfortunately, Green forgot to perform in a more important match. I'll never forget the clinic Makhachev put on Green. Green got to throw a few shots, they all caught air.

I didn’t forget the absolute clinic Bobby put on Jim. Also Bobby is every bit the OG MMA legend that Miller is imo. I was very happy to see him perform so well on such a monumental card.

and Jiri was a punching bag for Poatan. lol
Not really. Dude gave as much as he got, and also took poatan down which Jim "I'm kicking my own ass" fuckin Miller didn't even attempt

Unfortunately, Green forgot to perform in a more important match. I'll never forget the clinic Makhachev put on Green. Green got to throw a few shots, they all caught air.

Bobby was never gonna beat Islam but it was short notice anyway

Should of given 50k for that fight and Moicano. To all 4.

I don't understand the hate for Jim Miller here. Of all the guys to hate on this one is a strange choice.

Jim is a big legend to me Ill always look up to that dude

Bobby lost a short notice fight against the best fighter in the LW division. I’m not sure what the meaning of this is in the context of this thread? Bobby is still an OG MMA legend (as is Miller) nobody is claiming their the best in the division lol… taking on a fighter like Islam on a weeks notice just further solidified his status in my book. He fights anyone anytime even when out gunned.

Miller had a much higher peak. He was actually in a title eliminator which Green never got close to.

Doesn't that basically underscore the fact that Miller should retire, if he's getting his ass handed to him by a guy like green?

I mean one other evidence would he need that it's time to get out?

Reactions: HHJ
Not really. Dude gave as much as he got, and also took poatan down which Jim "I'm kicking my own ass" fuckin Miller didn't even attempt
Miller didn't get finished in 6 minutes either. Lol

Doesn't that basically underscore the fact that Miller should retire, if he's getting his ass handed to him by a guy like green?

I mean one other evidence would he need that it's time to get out?

That he’s won something like 5/6 before this? People really seem to underestimate or dislike Green for some reason. Even given my statement Green would be a tough night at the office for Miller at any point in his career.

Miller has become way too complacement on his standup recently, ever since he got a few knockouts hes mostly exclusively relied on it despite always having a much superior ground game, its mind boggling.
It cost him in the fight with Hernandez as well when he spent the 2nd round just getting pieced up at range and when he finally took him down in round 3 he almost got the finish...
I feel like this happens to grapplers in late career. Wrestling is just too hard on the body and they start to just stand and bang.

No he wasn’t. That was a coin flip split decision that a lot of people thought he actually lost.
lmao he got TKO''d 20 seconds into the second round

<{MingNope}>
and to make it worse he hasn't even gone to a decision in the UFC. Stick to making balloon animals you Clown.

Career ending? Lol. Jim has fought double the career of most UFC fighters.

If he retires now he could probably fight 20 more times at bareknuckle.
Exactly. Father time is undefeated, and a beating like that at Jim's age and with Jim's number of fights has the potential to cause him to come knocking real fast.

lmao he got TKO''d 20 seconds into the second round

<{MingNope}>
and to make it worse he hasn't even gone to a decision in the UFC. Stick to making balloon animals you Clown.

I read it as Jan. Sorry.

Bobby was never gonna beat Islam but it was short notice anyway
C'mon man, Bobby fighting the champ with under 2 weeks notice ?
taking on a fighter like Islam on a weeks notice just further solidified his status in my book. He fights anyone anytime even when out gunned.
Travis, ZERO Question on Green, he Always comes to fight.​

Ufc giving Mak help - can't imho deny favoritism in his MMA career, start to current.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Real Deal
Back